NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

I tried climbing into a 3rd story apartment window and ate shit the first time......I eventually made it inside......when I woke up I couldn't mOVE MY RIGHT hand.......I don't know 3what happened......I can't remember.....all I know is I can't hold a can properly and I'm starting to get frustrated because I want to paint.......fuck!.....oh well.lifes' tough.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was in the office today and I was kickin back while I had some downtime and I was working on a sketch and one of my co workers started talking to me about graff he's seen around town (I told him I just sketch...I feel its not worth the risk:lol: ) He was asking me if I know who it was the bombed the back of our building and I said I don't talk to other writers...yeah...turns out they have a small reward out on "some people"

Also I had a date tonight....needless to say I didn't get any....I need to start cruising the mall in my work clothes to impress all the girls working thier shit jobs....muhahahaha!

tonight in mouse traps I have in my basement there were MOLES...I do not have mice inmy house...I have moles.

Secondly I have been invited to a bussiness conference in Myrtle Beach all expenses paid and I am being put up in a 5 star hotle..they are just asking me to pay for my travel....ROCK ON!!!!!

Guest uncle-boy

well it's 3:06am here......

i should be sleeping, iam getting over a cold and i need my rest.

but damn i'm bored.

happy cause i got to paint today, but bummed i couldnt go to sandy's after on account of my collar bone.

went to the gym and rode the stationary bike for 1/2 an hour then did some sit-ups, those hurt my shoulder.

not going to work tommorow cause it entails lifting heavy objects and i am a gimp right now so i am useless.

prolly end up painting again tommorow, which is good, but the rest of the day is so damn empty.

i miss my girl.:(

good night.

Originally posted by cornelius

goddamn zack... you're gonna be a big business man... just don't grow up to be like my girl's dad..... he can be kinda garbage sometimes... and he used to have a mullet... don't grow a mullet.. they are a bad...

I used to have a mullet.

During some downtime I had I stopped over at an ex's house and me and her hung out for a few hours and she wants to hang out some more tonight...She apologized alot for fucking me over and she still has strong feelings for me...I have the day off tomorrow I think I am going to try and stick it in her butt tonight.

whats up kiddos?

well i havent been on in a few days now

work sucks... but some guy that came in today offered to get me certified in welding if i would work for him for a month or two. im already farkin good at welding but if i get certified i can command more money for my services. im seriously thinking of doing it, because then i can move back in with my roommates and go back to work at my old job. this new job sucks ass through a mcdonalds straw, all the fuckers that work there are all amazed when some big star comes in to order rims and then they get mad at me because i dont give two shits. ooo wow they play basketball or rap! big fucking deal! when someone worthwhile comes in maybe ill care. mmmm im watching late friday right now and this comic bonnie mcfarlane is pretty hot, id most certainly stick it in her butt, the only thing that bothers me is that she is canadian... yack! anywho... i have bought many nifty things for my truck to be in the past few days... 455 this is for you...

i have bought a full rear skin (cal combo)

a fiberglass hood

an intake (only because the stock airbox wont fit after im done)

a step notch kit

a nifty steering wheel

dakota digital door solenoids

some dark blue carpeting

some spindles

a 4runner front bumper

some stock 4x4 fenders

new control arms

some cavalier seats (again cause i love em soo much)

2 10mm air solenoids and 2 15mm air solenoids

a massive load of 1/2 inch airline

2 2500 lb bags and 2 2600 lb airbags

a four link

some metal tubing for the bag mounts

a shitload of fiberglass for the interior

a solid back window

and new mirrors

needless to say even with the discounts im fucking poor now

work on the beast should start soon

i still need to buy a new sawzall but i can deal with my old one for now

yipee im bored

party on nightowls... party on

Originally posted by Zack Morris

and corneleus...I finally drank a red bull...THAT SHIT IS DISGUSTING!!!...I felt like I was drinking piss and lemon juice. My eyelids are still a little heavy.

I can still taste that shit...it reminded me of those string candies things that have allt he sour stuff on them.

don't worry though..................after you add a couple of shots of Jager and rum to it,it tastes pretty good.......then you'll like it.trust me.

oh When,right on.......good luck on your project.

as promised to pistol...

this is the first in a series of pictures of 'sections' of my old truck

this picture as taken right after i bodydropped it and got done primering it for the first time...

http://www.pked.net/files/obsessed/pieceoftruck1.jpg'>

*edit* sorry for the picture quality but it as taken with my friends shitbag digi when digis first came into fashion

hey 455...

next time you see my name as last reply on this thread

come into the thread as fast as you can

im going to post the whole picture...

then as soon as you see it i will delete it

please excuse the massive dent in the back of the bad and horrid rims that i used to roll on, as the picture was taken quite a while ago...

ready...set...go!

fuck,that shit loooooooow........it's going to be tight----I see what you mean about the wheels and shit......they don't look right,and the "crease" in the back is easily fixable..........hell yeah.

Originally posted by 455

it's going to be tight

no no no, thats a picture of the truck i just sold

it as not in that sad state when i sold it however

the body was glass straight and it as rolling much nicer wheels

and had much more shit done to it

that picture was taken a year and a half or so ago

the new project hasnt even been really cut into yet

but it will have full buildup coverage in this thread when i start on it

oh shit.......whoops.........I just found a "455" for my Buick-along with a parts car with factory bumpers that never came with "bumper guards"-my clock quit working for some reason........new tires are on the way.......some time soon I will try and post a picture of it-it does not look like I paid 300 dollars for it-------I already shaved the holes for the emblems that used to be on the sides..........door handles are next.----and the trunk lock.

nice nice

yea ther is a place around here called hotrod heaven (i belive)

its a junkyard for hotrods only and has much in the cool cars and engine department, i bet you paid out the ass for that 455 huh?

whatever you paid it was well worth it though

im going to try to pick up a 350 for my new project

and on the clock tip... who needs time? its highly overrated anyway.

im looking into a full dakota digital dash

but it will be quite pricey