NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

life would be one big mom fucking party

Originally posted by cornelius

i bet 12oz. would even give you all expenses paid trips to wherever the out of hand people live! you could go over there, kick their asses, eat their food, fuck their moms.. and then go home.... damn.. you'd be all set..

well first i would fuck their mom and eat their food so they would get pissed and put up more of a fight

wow this is my new dream job :love2:

hey is anyone else having troubles with 12oz right now?

everytime i post it errors on me :o

thats cool shit willy

neato fo sheezy

welli mout for tnite 12oz is pissing me off with this error message crap

and it doesnt even show me what threads have been replied to

aaaargh! well gnite owls

i have to work early tomorrow anyway

hey and congrats on the job zacko

too bad the car parking thing didnt work out but hey at least you got something. and maybe you can schedule 'appointments' with hot middle aged women, if you catch my drift ;)

well later kiddos

Guest ctrl+alt+del

ooooooh scantily clad cartoon females....let me just play the epitome nerd here,

"hubbita hubbita hubbita"

"shes overloading my circuits!"

hey night owls...Zacker checking in...I amaking a killing in the knife selling bussiness...in the past 3 days I have become the 4th highest selling rep for the company in louisville. What saud us U accompolished that goal in 3 days and the people that beat me out had a week. So anyways since saturday I have made over $200 and put in maybe 10 hours of selling time....I probably won't be nightowling it as much anymore because I think I found a career.

I did some matha nd if I start getting to where I am doing 30 appointments a week I can easily make $42,000 including my comission and bonus's...this job is cool....later owls

Guest willy.wonka

fuck yeah!!!!

zack and i got jobs!!

today i went in for an interview..i didnt fill out any app. so i started to fill one out..its for a fish company..to call top restruants to see if they wanna buy fish...but i went in for a stock and loading job...

so when i got there, i was convinced by some big black dude that loading fish on a truck was shit compared to sittin in an AC room calling people around the US of A to buy fish...so i started to fill an app. out and totally missed my interview.

its a kinda small, but kinda big business..small enough that the VICE PRES of the company comes down to see how things are going..i started to talk to him and he wanted to know what i was doing there.it just so happens that he want to look at my application..it had shit on there..i didnt know i was gonna fill an app. out..all it had was my last jobs phone number on there..for job reference.

this guy see the words.."COMPUTER LITERATE"

he takes me around the whole warehouse and tells me that i could be doing this instead of loading and calling people..

i'll be the shipping manager.just because im good at math and know how to work a computer..i told him that it sounded a bit extreme for me..to handle almost everything, so he's gonna train me to be able to do it all..to tell the trucks when to go to the airport and all this FEDX and UPS stuff and a lot of wierd shit..

i go in for an interview to be either a sales rep or a loader and come home a shipping manager..that pays good and full benefits..

it was wierd cause everybody there was looking at me like im gonna be thier new boss or something.i think i might be..

Originally posted by Zack Morris

I am just a sales rep but I plan to be in management in 2 years

I was talking to one of the guys that has worked there for about a year and he was telling me about guys that started there and after 5-6 years were making 6 figure salaries and he said if I my sales record gets really good and I get my comission percentages up I will be made when I get a weekly pay check without a comma...you feel like you didn't sell enough.

I like my job

Guest willy.wonka

im proud of you zack.

no jobs suck the tick off a donkey's dick....[forest gump voice] while its pee'ing.jenay

as soon as i got this job all i told my homie was, "YES!I can mack on chicks again!"

:lol:

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by uncle-boy

i broke my collar bone at sandy's on friday:(

holy shit!

big wave rider huh.....huh:)

you ever break it before?

Guest uncle-boy

it's the 1st time i ever broke my collar bone.

the waves weren't even big. my friend and i were playing this game. one of us would float in the water like we were dead then as a set would come in the other person would push the dead person into the wave. then you just get tossed and taken by the wave. it was all fun till i wasnt prepared and my shoulder was facing the shore. my friend said go so i flopped into the water and the wave picked me up and slammed my sholder into the sand. i heard it break under water. it wasnt sore til about 45 min later. now i'm sprotin a sling.

Guest willy.wonka

shit, i broke mine going 35mph on a skateboard..i sported a sling and then i got the infamous bra..bra as in women accessories..damn that sounds like it sucked.well it'll heal.collor bones are truely unforgiving bones..if you're lucky like me, you'll break it again.

do they have you on medication???

hmm 12oz is back huh?

its actually been nice for the past few days

no 12oz makes me have an actual life... geez thats sad

i went and priced some things for my new project truck

i should begin work on it later this week or early next week

i met some rapper at work today, im not sure what his name was but he was one of those bling bling faggots, he ordered some 24's. i think he was mad that i didnt seem interested in him or his money. his 'posse' was the biggest bunch of pussies i have ever seen. sigh... im beginning to hate this job, im going to quit when the time is right and go back to my other job cause thats where i feel like im at home.

hmm well i cant see your picture uncleboy its just a nice red x in a box

im sure its something great though

well im out for tonite ladies

catch yall tomorrow

im going to work late today just for the hell of it

got to test out the system ya know?

gnite owls.