NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah I think so...especially after this weekend...I think i might have to switch to captain and coke instead of beer.

But the girl i met the other night wants to start getting into rock climbing with me so that means I will get into shape again...or atleast til she does like all my other climbing buddies and leaves for college.

what's up nightowls?

i was trying to back up my hard drive before installing Windows XP but ran out of room.

i'm hesitant cause XP will not recognize my scanner and one of my cams.

I got Windows XP Professional direct from Microsoft for 30 dollars. woohoo

pistol, I had suck problems when I first converted to XP but you can download xp updated versions of software for those devices in most cases for free and they will work better than ever...and sometimes when you install and estabolish an internet connection XP will download them for you.

I still gt a better deal I got my copy of XP pro before it was released to general public and I got it for free...MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

My sister went to a meeting @ microsoft HQ's. And was able to buy stuff from the company store.

Did anyone see Monster Garage on the discovery channel?

That shit was fucking cool. If I had money I would have Jesse James build me a fucking bad ass bike custom for me. I've passed by the shop in Long Beach but have yet to stop by and check it out.

i have decided to quit the graff game and become the newest member of the big tymers.

Gator Boots, with the pimped out Gucci suit

Ain't got no job, but I stay sharp

Can't pay my rent, cause all my money's spent

but thats ok, cause im still fly

got a quarter tank gas in my new E-class

But that's alright cause i'm gon' ride

got everything in my moma's name

but im hood rich da dada dada da

Guest willy.wonka

i still shine!!!

man......my new E class...fuck that,rich people shouldnt be makin songs like that.i hear that song constantly..makes me wanna make a one hit wonder.."Wala dang!"