NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well nightowls my pa is back in the hospital...after he left they changed one of his meds that was supposed to keep the fluid off his lungs and keep his body from building up too much fluid..and because of this he is back chillin in the ER waiting on a bed.

anyone wanna buy me some jack daniels because this cheap wine isn't cutting it.

Guest willy.wonka

billy dee williams says,"colt45,it works all the time."

i've been in the local gym..called the spa..worked out like a muthafucka...a lot of shiums over there..shiums=girls i would bury my dick in.

Guest willy.wonka

yo yo fellas... vinyljunkiecheckinginoner...

just sayin hi... it's actually damn nice staying where i'm staying... last night i spent a few hours painting a table... fun times... anyways, i think i'll be on here for a bit tomorrow night if anyone's actually home then...

till then, stay up kids...

ps- bummer to hear about yer dad zack... tell him junkie says good luck...

Guest willy.wonka

well im back from the car show..that shit was nice...had francine dee ..she was lookin hot..pleed beleeb i got pics...but unfortunately i got them on my friends cam..they followed me around as i pulled honeys from all over saying i was a rep. for 12oz prophet.com...that shit works..just say your from a net site and they do the strangest things for you...even the guys were gettin thier girls to huddle around me to bump thier product on the 12...:lol:

it was cool..i came out screamin.."i got laid!" people are so gulible..

Guest willy.wonka

well i just woke up..a little early for me...get drunk to wake up hours earlier than usual.."?i guess?"

yup..francine..

but one of my highlites of the night was seeing this dude CABBAGE

this is a badass fighter that ranks number one for HAWAII'S SUPERBRAWL...he was just chillin in line and nobody seemed to recognize him..well i shook his hand and he smiled...pretty cool.this guy is a vicious fighter...when he pins the other fighter down he just gets up off of him and wants to throw punches.."scares the other guys"

cause the fight could be over right then and there,but he gets up wanting to beef it out..smiling the whole time.

but i think the best way to go to a car show is drunk...all my friends with thier girlfriends gave me the cameras cause i was takin some good fliks..like"eh yo girl,come here..you mind?"most of them didnt..only one group of girls didnt wanna atake pictures,but i just blew them off lke they missed out..i need a digital camera that doesnt eat up the batteries just by turning it on..i had to share with my homie "chino"

good stuff though..i almost felt pimp but i had a good time..:)