NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Pistol

On a side note my girlfriend's dog died today. He ate some rat poison. He got his stomach pumped etc. but he started hemmoraging and died.

fuck rat poison, ima half to get her some paintball guns for the fam.

fuck a rat

sorry to hear, yea paintballs and mice = instant fun

smashing pumpkins- cherub rock

as the sun sets- searching for a reason

zao- trashcan hands

Guest dolomite
Originally posted by Zack Morris

I can't remember the name of it but he is always upgrading the parts on it...right now he is saving up to buy an autococker and a new front block for it.

i have had my autococker for 3 years, i love it.. they are alot of work though, but if you tweak it out just right... its an orgasm machine.

all I know about paint ball is what he has told me about it...I am afraid to get into it because I don't have the money to spend on that shit.

yea it can get pricey but the fun you have and the cuts/bruises/and general hurt you come home with make it all worthwhile

Since Sony has lowered the prices by 100 bucks on PS2's.

I'm thinking about buying, I mean having my girl buy me one.

Do any of you have the PS2,XBOX, or Gamecube? any reviews?

I like Bond type games and sports games if it matters.

i had bird feeders in my back yard and I would unload my 35 shot semi automatic pellet gun....muhaha...I dedicate this post to peta

i love pellet guns! especially when you shoot those dart type things out of them... we once sniped the meter man and shot him in the ass

Guest dolomite

i got a ps2, ive payed game cube.. not yet got my hands on an xbox.

the Ps2 platform, has so many tight games on it.

the new bond is off the chains, GTA3 is one of the tightest games of all time, State of Emergency is super dope because you participate in riots, lots of good driving games, good fighting games... so on. and the DVD player is always nice to have.

gamecube- started out to be a more peaceful system, but slowly is turning into all round system with violent games, about the same games as PS2 but is lacking GTA3 and State of Emergency, and a shit load of the driving games. the only edge that the GameCube has on PS2 is that soon you will be able to get a little screen for it so it will be portable.

Hopefully none of those Peta 12oz'ers stop in this thread.

My and my uncle had a couple of bb/pellet rifles we would shoot birds in the back with.

My best take down was a humming bird. Those mothers are hard to hit, small and fast. We don't have squirells around here.

Guest uncle-boy

i'm rockin a dreamcast. they're hella cheap now and i scored like 40 games, 4 controlers, 5 memory cards, fishing poll, and rumble pack thingy from my bro cause he got a game cube.