NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by dolomite

every time i post a reply theres like 4 more that appear outta nowhere. odd

yeees...........hmmmmm

Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

you better fucking eat that mouse when, thats the only reason to kill animal...........otherwise, im act real thugged out and hit you. hit you hard. cause you know, your crew right?

this mouse was far from innocent, before i shot his face off he had a devious little grin on it from eating parts of my and my roomates trucks

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by WhenOne

this mouse was far from innocent, before i shot his face off he had a devious little grin on it from eating parts of my and my roomates trucks

muahahahahahaha:lol:

the chicks come and go i go from group to group some more than others allways gotta be on the move when it comes to girls ha ha tonight i went back to that strip club i mentioned earlier and did i recieve a dope welcome and not a dollar spent. but there is a difference between easy slutty girls and girls that are dope as fuck. the dope as fuck one are hard to come by. maybe i will post those pictures again sometime and by the way i am in no way a pimp im the dork of the crew

Originally posted by WhenOne

yea id like to see them try to take me down

sorry vinyl but our garage has loads of these fuckers running around and eating truck interiors and dash pieces, you know how it goes

i think i said it some other thread, but when they fuck with the cars then it's all over...

maybe he mistook that mouse for a NIP honestly that sucks for the mouse you should consider getting a cat let the food chain flow or get traps where you can catch the mouse and release them around the police department so they can breed and multiple quickly and possibly take over

there was this huge field right behind my house up til about a year ago..now they are building a neighborhood and condo's back there so al the field mice and animals are moving into my hood...A few months ago I had a mouse that lived in my bedroom and would eat crumbs out of my carpet...then her found a mouse trap in my basement and was nomore.

Originally posted by Gnes 37

maybe he mistook that mouse for a NIP honestly that sucks for the mouse you should consider getting a cat let the food chain flow or get traps where you can catch the mouse and release them around the police department so they can breed and multiple quickly and possibly take over

actually these mice are super fucking smart so that puts the axe to the NIP and or trap theory, i seriously had to hunt these fuckers for like 2 hours in the dark to only get two of them

well youre a good aim with that paintball gun i guess what had to be done had to be done like if i ever see a cockroach in my room you gonna garantee im gonna squish that motherfucker cuz its where its not supposed to belong. soem animals become pests at least you aint whacking those mice in the science lab in 6th grade