NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

Guest dolomite

the ninjas are biters, haha.. how lame can you be to bite a counterstrike clan name!! hahahaha.

VIVA LA NIGHT BIRDS!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

yeah gnes..you're pretty bad...i caught a train you did up in san francisco...it was derailed and on the same line as "rime,twist,and some other cats"

pretty cool though..just cause i knew where you were from and all.im a grafitti dork.

well ima eat some stir fry and watch a movie....."KUN DUN" story of todays DALI LAMA...well if i dont get into the movie..i'll be back.

damn wonka im glad you caught that ive harcore crushing dem steels "by AZ standards" for a good 3 months without any really chill spots its a shame you didnt get flicks but i can picture it in my head must be pretty dope. right now im putting my career and car problems before graff. car problem is fixed now i either need to find a regular job or persue my career if i can get someone to spill some moolah on my for my skills in return and the economy aint helping me. fuck bush fuck all this crap going on in the middle east fuck rising gas prices. dont get me wrong in all this bullshit going on im still gonna try and land me that job so i can take more trips outa state to hook up nightowls with some booze and some ladies dancing on your lap if your ladies allow it ha ha ha

not to dickride, BUT, i want him to change his written name to somthing he can come write on the westcoast with no worries...as much as i feel like my mom saying this, its for your best intrest.....there is a ton of defys out there.....as long as you find somthing uniuqe that fits you that you can write for the next 20 years...im down.

Guest willy.wonka

G.E

hahahaha!are you drunk or somethin?!

all i know is that my brother picked his first tag to be skater or sk8...im not stoppin him. i just told him he better put a last name to the sk8..like s-k-82.

pistol..you know...if it comes to question and you feel as if you want it to happen...i'm with you...

Guest willy.wonka

alien.... NightOwl.....wings and verbal abuse

he's "under my wing"...thats for sure...

im also down with status reports...

Guest dolomite
Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

allright, im down, i wanna see a nightowls spraypainted on somthing though, then hes got my vote.

hmm...

ill pick a good spot.. only prob is i dont have a camera