NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

......i watched that MTV pothead report.

that program was cool...canadian marijuana dealers are makin a bundle growin and sellin weed...tripped me out.

i buzzed my pubes...:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh shit i just had the most fun EVER!

so i come home around 1 and one of my roomates is running around the garage like a little bitch, so i ask what the fuck is going on

well apparently he was sitting in his truck he bought that i am building for him when a mouse jumps on him, he freaks out and starts running around, this is when i show up. im sick of these fuckers ruling our garage so paintball gun in hand i go out to regulate

so im sitting on top of the roof of his truck waiting for movement when i see on of the bastards go running across the ground.

i shot the motherfucker in the head and the fucking head exploded :lol:

then after i stopped laughing i waited a few more minutes and i see another one, i catch this on in its midsection and it goes flying into the wall, then proceeds to run out the open garage door as i chase it down the street shooting at it. jesus christ doods i didnt know i could have this much fun at home! i wish i had my digi but one of my roomates has it at some party right now and im not sure if hes coming home, i just hope the headless mouse is there in the morning so i can take a picture

rodentassassinatoroner

:lol:

Guest willy.wonka

jolene!!!.....................BLALOK?!

damn...and here i was about to mention "jolene blalok", one of the hottest chicks on the ENTERPRISE...she's a volcun on the show with short hai pointy ears and one magnificant body.....i checked all the trek web pages and they dont show her body.....she looks wierd on the show,but its her...i seen this little advertisement when she's normal with long beautiful sparkling hair and red lush lips and that perfect body....

ooooooh weee!makes me wanna step outside and mudwrestle a pig!

i have just now decided that i dont like these new oreos

they get fucking nasty after you eat half the bag

not that they were the greatest to start out with or anything

- i hereby declare i hate oreo double delights

they are the devils work!

oooooo you remind me of my boyfriend. like i mentioned, you have the same body like him. i love skinny guys that are muscular at the same time. sooooo sexy. now show me your face....although i already know how you look like :love2: :love: :love2:

uhhhh ohhhh...so i have full acess eh? ;) :eek: :idea:

oh yea! i did watch that thing on mtv about the marijuana use. did you guys see the girl (dealer) that was wearing pink on the track bike? that was the high point of it to me. the girl on the track bike.

Originally posted by Devilush

when one....i really dont like premade cookies. i dunno why. i bake my own cookies so that's prolly why i dont like the taste of premade ones. everyone can come over for some warm chocolate cookies if you want!!

holy crap im there!

i can make pretty damn good cookies also but im a little on the lazy side

Originally posted by Pistol

WhenOne, did you ever take any pictures of the paintballed rat?

my punkass roommate hasnt come home yet

i hope he didnt die cause then i wouldnt ever get my camera back

damn thats fucked up

but hey i want to take that damn picture!

Guest willy.wonka

DEVILUSH is the sweetest thing......

i cooked up some delish chicken adobo tonight.i wish you were here.

im now known as uncle to my friends babygirl "Kaya".

she is so sweet...she loves beer.

she plays with my little beard and likes to be tossed in the air...

being an uncle to 7 kids is great.

im like the favorite too.

:)

feels good to be loved.

well.....

good night...same night channel, same nightowl time....

oh ZACK...picture is great....

Originally posted by willy.wonka

DEVILUSH is the sweetest thing......

i cooked up some delish chicken adobo tonight.i wish you were here.

awww man you know how much i love chiken adobo. we always order (since i dont live at home anymore and i can't cook it) it when we order from goldilocks. but i'm not a fob. hahahahaha. lovin it.

man i wish i was there. next time you come up, you have to, have to make sure that you see me so you can cook me some of that.

man i wish i was there.

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by Zack Morris

i feel alot cleaner after my 20 minute shaving ritual...but I go through razors like crazy....so due to that I tray to minimize the shaving to every friday...unless I know I will be with a girl then I shave the day I plan on being with a girl.

for some reason i feel like a little 4 year old when i shave....i trim it down though....do girls really prefer shaved though???