NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahaha...yeah....I got it like Sam Goody......try replacing the starter solinoid.......it should cost you less than 10 bucks....even if your starter was bad it still "click".peace Arcel.

whats happenin owls..

nothing exciting here, work and school thats about it. little bit of riding here and there..some funny parties this weekend.

friend of mine got real wasted at this party during a stint of the flu. homeboy ran into the bathroom to take a shit..had his pants pulled down backing into the toilet when he decides he has to puke. tries to turn around trips because his pants are around his ankles, falls on the floor and proceeds to puke and shit all over the floor. classy.

That would have made my night seeing that.

Im coming down with a case of the flu, better shit before I go out drinking.

3 day weekend here I come.

maaaaaaan, the weather here sucks bals. its snowing outside, so, obviously, its cold as a witches teet. unfortunatly for me, i had to work outside today. anyone ever waxed an airplane? shit looks nice when its done, but getting it done's the hard part, id say i still have a good 20 hours left f waxing, and ive been at it about 10 hours already. i was looking in the pilots seat of the plane and i found a playboy. kinda wierd i thought, so naturally, me being a guy and all, i started to flip through it. the plane was IN that issue, had all these girls with big knockers hangin all over the damn thing like its the thing to do. pretty cool i guess. the dude that owns the plane is paying me 20 bucks an hour to wax the damn thing. hes filthy rich, so i guess he can afford it. when im not working on planes my uncles teaching me to airbrush, its some pretty complicated shit once you get into it, mixing the paint, chemicals, distance, all that good bullshit. the other day i primered an ultralight airplane, that shit took forever, but its fun. i havent had a drop of liqour since ive been out here, i dont know anyone and im ot old enough to buy. its really hindering my new years resolution to be a raging alcohlic. dammit. hows everyone else doing?

hah, yeah this snow is some shitty stuff. im pretty good..just work and the same old shit..you know. man dont be a pussy just go ask some random person to buy you some liquor..and if they say no steal their wallet. hopefully itll be back to being nice soon..and if by then you cant find some drink ill drive you up a giant stash, haha. well fuck this snow, im going back to sleep.

well the problem with walking up and asking someone is that i dont have a car, so id have to walk there, and back with beer. the closest store is "the local hangout" for the black people that live across the street in the project apartments, im sure i can handle a few, but from what ive seen they're alwas pretty deep. fuck that.

oh and, arcel, please believe i caught scribes on the plane.

fuck yeah

i'm glad the shit weather is over, it's been sunny, except for today. so how big is your new city fantom? is there a graffiti scene? you might be able to score some beer by asking bums to buy it for you, if you give them extra money afterwards.

i'm out of rolling papers, i'm going to borrow a page from the bible because the paper is thin and see if i can make it stay togather after it's rolled. i've felt strange pains in my head for the last couple hours, it hurts for a couple seconds, then goes away. that just goes to show you, your brain can explode suddenly, so live it up everyone.

there isnt much of a scene here, ive seen about 4 or 5 tags, all by the same kid, nothing painted. in my area at least. i went down town and saw a few more tags and a rooftop or two, nothing exciting, everythings illegable and toy. i guess ill have to start somethin up. you know. anyways, im off to sleep. ive got to get up for work in an hour.