NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

whats upo kids?!

krie: hope yoiu like the jager

anyway ive been gone for a while and this page has only grown by one page, what the fizuck kiddos?

the dart broke, one of the lifters got fucked and i drove it anyway then the transmission went to hell and i pulled the plate and vin and left it on the side of the road by its lonesome, good riddance mopar fucker!

for thankgoivng today i made myself chicken fried rice and got drunk, im still drunk, ive been drunk all day

fun fu fun

my mom called me again to tell me she was going to the entertainment tonite thankgovong party, woo, she must be sooooo cool

blar har ahr, im so fucking cool too

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by old*824

so when do we see When on Monster Garage. (pardon the pun)

probably quite a while if ever

a few friends have been on there

and my boss would get on there before i ever would

i would fucking hate to go on there and fail

i think the closest i seen them come to failing is when they had that hippie fool make that pipe organ for the suburban wedding chappel with the old hippie lady that one fool made cry after he threatened the organ maker. you peep that one? the fucking organ was so out of tune it was retarded.

yea i saw that one

i dunno i use to love the show but

now its just getting kind of retarded

like the mobile entertainment center

i had a friend on that episode and he told us all about it a while ago

and honestly the only thing on the episode that was cool was seeing him on it, ya know

or right now im watching an episode about a pontoon boat turned into a shark cage deal

what the fuck is this shit?

i seen that one.

it looks fun to me to just build super manly shit.

like the one where they built that crazy 4 wheeler out the bronco and ran over cars with it out side.

american chopper really cracks me up though, cause its mad family drama and fresh choppers....total soap opera hells angel style.

or monster house....

i miss cable.

Originally posted by old*824

where they built that crazy 4 wheeler out the bronco and ran over cars with it out side.

american chopper really cracks me up though, cause its mad family drama and fresh choppers....total soap opera hells angel style.

that bronco kicked much ass

american choppers is a joke sometimes

i think discovery channel airs what they want of what they film

because ive seen some pretty big fuckups

on that show, that get aired

i cant remember what bike it was but on the fender there was a huge fucking gap that should have been fixed right

but they sent it off to the bodyguy

it would have taken a good 1/4 to 3/8 of an inch of bondo to cover it

thats just bad

its also funny when paul jr. is tig welding and sticks the tungsten,

i know in his head he just going 'goddamnit they got that on film'

ahahhahaha.....

you can totally tell the family issues, i mean cause ima painter not a wrench puller welder, so im cracking up at the tension between the pauls and the other son thats pissed of cause hes not paul seniors favorite....i only gotta peep a few episodes though.

but monster house....ahhahahaahahah....they be fucking peoples houses up. my exy was all into the design shows and i couldnt deal, you know, id watch em with her and then only be excited when they used painters touch to paint some wicker....but monster house, you can just tell the fools are a bunch of tweakers half the time doing mad shit to these peoples house.

speakin of tats, ima boutta get my sleaves started as well as my back.

im tempted to get shit on the neck right now..............but ima wait till later.

im excited though, i have been thinking about sleaves and my back for years. and allllllllllllll my folks but me got their sleaves.

but my folks out here, diff than last, all got sleaves and i got hook ups on sterile needles and what not.

the neck is tempting though you know. just to get my g on. but since ima virgin....funny but not like that....ima get the jail caligraphy around my neck first.

ill pass on the tats

but whatnot is usually good

speaking of tattoos i dont know what the hell i would ever get if i were to get one

my coworkers have badass tottoos that i would love to have but i dont think i could live with them on me

i think an all white sleeve would rock though

the first one ima get on around my collar bone is gonna be Jail Cursive in which Forgive them Father for they know not what they do.

and a portrait of my Italian Grandfather who sacrificed himself to save our family.

old english.......gettin drunk and lettin it all hang out.