If you're bored and got 12 MB to spare...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...
Originally posted by El Mamerro

Pistol, the song is "La Maquina (Mision 2)" by BF Yaviah. Beer,

El Mamerro

dude it took months but i finally found that song on kazaa tonight.

What the album this came from? Is it some reggae compilation? At least that's what a BF Yaviah search on tower.com came up with.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

My server is down. This sucks more than anything that has ever sucked before. I hope shit gets resolved.

Pistol, good fucking job!! Ive been searching for that song just to see if anyone has it and haven't come up with anything. Also trying to reach the singer himself or his record label to show them how much we enjoyed that song. If I'm not mistaken, the album is called "La Mision". About 7 or 8 years ago, this hybrid of rap and dancehall/dub reggae (very uncreatively called "Underground" [pronounced "Ondelgraun"]) became intensely popular among the youth in general, especially the thug/ghetto life. It was the biggest thing ever, everyone started rapping and shit, the whole thing got really tired and unoriginal, people stopped listening to it. It's still pretty strong in the ghetto community, and this song was one rare worthy example of good stuff still being cranked out. Most of the rest is garbage to the umpteenth power. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived