If you're bored and got 12 MB to spare...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah, I am a Macster, but almost everyone else, especially my friends in PR (the main audience for this), are on PC's. I might add a RealMedia version later, as soon as I get rid of some interlacing problems I'm having. Beer,

El Mamerro

Haha, yeah, I know... should've mentioned that. It's also a lot funnier if you were there that night... I made the vid for my friends back in PR. But still, my mom smoking herself retarded on camera is funny no matter what.

Pistol, the song is "La Maquina (Mision 2)" by BF Yaviah. Beer,

El Mamerro

It's on a DSL server, but it can get easily bogged down by too many people downloading it... sorry bout that... and yeah, Media Player will work fine. Beer,

El Mamerro

Weird... I just tried it on a 56K and it was downloading at 10K/sec. Maybe later tonight the bandwidth will increase. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest Pilau Hands

i'm on cable

just like the detours, download it to your desktop

95kb/sec

i really need to get that damn detours video

it made my dad say, "Hahaha that boy got no bones!"

your mom smoked a fatone, and gave me the finger

aaahh good times. good times.

Guest imported_Tesseract

12MB more in my HD

I downloaded it on 56k directly to disk, it took some 45 minutes or so...

I saw 'Mamerro's bday party' and i thought it was going to be a video from the party you posted pictures from a few days ago....i said, cool i'll see more of the 'sparkly lace top girl that is drooling over the G4'.

So i pressed the ok button and went back to watching donnie brasco.

After downloading was done i discovered that THIS IS ANOTHER PARTY!!!....... i was hyped on seeing sparklylacetop girl in action:beat:

However, that party seemed cool, nice editing bro.

On a sidenote, i love the way 'nighshot' fucks with cigarretes and eyes...spoooky

Umpteenth time this picture has been posted...

Bump cause I found myself doing this today in Vieques:

http://newcamp.net/hector/images/beer.jpg'>

I'll be back in on monday after Spring Break. Somebody bump all the good shit so I don't miss anything. Take care 12oz, and BEER,

ElMamerroLivingTheLife

• 1 month later...
Guest platapie
Originally posted by Pistol

its pretty funny platapie

i bet it is but my comp says i dont have somthign. and it aske dif i wanted to download it but i was so lazy i didnt want to click a button. go figure.

Holy shit, where did this come from...

There are covered tits, but they're huge at least. And they actually don't exist anymore... girl got a reduction.

Pistol, I'll upload that song this weekend so you can download it. By the way, I never thanked you for the new Oolong stickers... they rule so fucking much, I think I wanna order a whole bunch more. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived