Hayward California Graffiti

BizOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by HomerJayII

THOSE PICS ROCK. THERES PLENTY OF HIDDEN TALENT IN THE SMALLER CITIES WITHIN THE BAY AREA.

for sure, especially east bay hayward/u.c./slz etc all the oakland burbs have had some dope bombers that never really got any play, i didnt really hear much about pieces out of there untill more recently except for keed, etc. but those areas were always on top of their game when it came to tags and bombing. anyone have any old east bay handstyle flicks? that shit was always my favorite in the whole bay along with the old sf busses, east bay always had all kinds of flow lots of loopy shit, that shit seems like its been lost throughout the post-twist/ 100%newyork looking/awr bite eras. anyone have pictures of any of that stuff? i could sure go for a few dash tko tags if anyones got any. esp. the downwards ones.

Check out the Kerept... That's from like 94 I think.

http://www.haywardgraffiti.com/old/old18.jpg'>

And here's a DASH throw up... This was that spot right across from the library. They tore it down now though. I think all the stuff here is like 95-96 or a little before...

http://www.haywardgraffiti.com/bombs/bombs23.jpg'>

Wish I had more for ya but I don't....

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...

If anyone has picts of old school Hayward shit please send em to me...

We never took picts of the shit we cruched... I wrote TIMER HTF..

Wrote with the O.G's of this game... KEREPT, MARKS, CEAVER, KOSE, YOUNG, GRIMMER, DASH, OCEP, just to name a few......

That was before you could buy paint, tips, markers on-line... We did everything the old fashon way, we STOLE IT !!......

Fat caps from glass cleaners, mean streakers from Office Depot, SG-7, Uni-Wide, Pilot ink, paint markers...split the mean streak down the middle and make multi-colors!

OLD SKOOL SHIT !!!!!!

Peace to all !! 594.1E

Archived