PFE Crew; Newark

Medusa

Guest mugshot
Originally posted by QUIETMENACE

ITS FUNNY HOW ALOT OF YOU GUYS THINK YOUR ACTIVE IN THIS

SPORT, BUT THE FACT IS YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT...

YOUR RIGHT BECAUSE YOU PFE GUYS ARE VERY "ACTIVE" YA KNOW WITH ALL THE SEARCHING FOR LEGAL WALLS AND MAKING 120Z THREADS ABOUT YOURSELVES DAILY.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sodapop7
Originally posted by QUIETMENACE

ITS FUNNY HOW ALOT OF YOU GUYS THINK YOUR ACTIVE IN THIS

SPORT, BUT THE FACT IS YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT...

actually its funny how active you guys think you are.....as far as things to show some folks don't feel like getting up via a image hosting site and a scanner with their whole photo album.i don't care to go back in forth on this but that ''holdin' jersey on your backs''comment is silly.i can name a hand full of writers from the garden state that hold their own without any help from you and yours.without a doubt .that comment disrespects them all.in my time among them i have never heard one of them say something as gassed as that....who's ''hatin'''now.the only thing your holdin' on your backs is your inflated egos......p.s. it's also funny how you guys respond to every comment on your self started thread....rather lame.....but anyway to each his own keep up those legal walls and call me a ''fag'' or something .post one path train and call it even.perhaps mayhem [a crew i started]and cbs are ''sideliners'' too....perhaps pigs fly and we really landed on the moon too

ITS NICE TO KNOW YOU CARE..........

WE GIVE PROPS TO ALL HEADS DOIN IT IN NJ.....

ITS SAD THAT SOME OF YOU TAKE SUCH OFFENSE TO COMMENTS SUCH

AS" HOLD'N NJ DOWN" ,BUT THA FACT IS THIS IS STILL A COMPETITVE SPORT.....SO STOP BITCH'N.....AND TAKE SOME PUNCHES KIDS....

Re: PROPS FOR BLOWIN YOUR SPOT !!!!

Originally posted by ACETPFE

1) good one, about the "millhouse" comment, you DIDNT just blow up your spot, you wrote that one before under another name dick.

2)you have to be seriously obsessed to follow and document EVERY SINGLE move our crew makes, and by the way, no one justs passes "through" Dover you fucking idiot.

3)yea thanks for the props on the ghostrider wall, we did that wall a year and a half ago, just "pass through" dover and youll find the wall

4)well since your FX why dont you let the other member in your crew, SNOW FX know about the proportions on the character, call him up.. hes your boy right?(pretty slick on that comment by the way)

5)next time you decided to be "SLICK" try not blowing your spot SOOOO hard cause the amount of information you have on us makes you look like the biggest jock, your little shit talk backfired ( go back to the drawing board and rethink that one)

6)youre a homosexual in denial

you know my email dickrider, so i WILL be hearing from you.

actually slut im the one that called him a spanish millhouse..people must agree with me tho to restate it...and no that fx guy isnt me..not that i care what u think...but i wouldnt waste my time makeing a new user name jus to diss u fags...enjoy running your mouth acet, you get my coolpoints

seriously right now im not even tryin to dis you guys jus listen.

all your work is 90% legal, you dont have your own style, and you have the biggest egos ever, you claim people dick ride you but they dont. the only people that are into your stuff are from out of state and dont see how many legals you do, you guys can paint clean and put together colors well, but whats the point when your using those skills with other writers style. i jus ont get how you guys gave yourself such big egos with out even going near an inch of danger, you guys can claim you paint fr8s, but ive talked to one of your friends and he let me know its in an extremly chill day spot..so chill you could proly order a pizza to it while in them middle of painting a fr8, so dont claim your hard core, because your not.. and you guys need to stop with the ego , its getting old,..........you are the type of writers that get forgotten after 2 years of retirement

Guest VomitPFE

yo

Yo i dont care about peoples opions on style if you dont feel it you dont feel it. The shit talking and trying to pull some stupid ass shit about saying your down with a certain crew "FX CREW" is just corny. That shit just makes you look stupid deff. when the kids your trying to talk shit about are down with kids in the crew. Yo I know that there is some hard core mother fuckers in Jerz. im not saying that im the king of the state. So if you dont like whats posted theres a lot threads in this forum to look at besides this one!

PFEDSOKILLAS QM8

and who ever still feels the need to complain and talk shit you can get the 8============):eek:

Originally posted by taco bell bomber

all your work is 90% legal, you dont have your own style, and you have the biggest egos ever, you claim people dick ride you but they dont. the only people that are into your stuff are from out of state and dont see how many legals you do, you guys can paint clean and put together colors well, but whats the point when your using those skills with other writers style. i jus ont get how you guys gave yourself such big egos with out even going near an inch of danger, you guys can claim you paint fr8s, but ive talked to one of your friends and he let me know its in an extremly chill day spot..so chill you could proly order a pizza to it while in them middle of painting a fr8, so dont claim your hard core, because your not.. and you guys need to stop with the ego , its getting old,..........you are the type of writers that get forgotten after 2 years of retirement

ID LIKE TO KNOW WHER THAT YARD IS AT? ID PAINT THERE EVERYDAY

Guest sodapop7
Originally posted by taco bell bomber

all your work is 90% legal, you dont have your own style, you guys can claim you paint fr8s

they must go to through the burmuda triangle then cause they ain't spotted unlike a leopard

YEA I BENCH LIKE A F$CKIN SCREWBALL ON A DAILY BASIS, BEEN BENCHING FOR LIKE 4 TO 5 YEARS AND OUT OF THE THOUSANDS IVE CAUGHT NOT ONE PFE FR8 AND IM FROM JERSEY, YOU MAY SAY AHHH FR8S ARE FOR GIRLS WELL THEN WHERE ARE YOUR HIGHWAY BOMBS, ROOFTOPS,CLEAN TRAINS, BILLBOARDS, ETC ANYONE CAN POST A LEGAL WALL OR TUNNEL OUT IN THE WOODS. I BELIEVE YOUR EGO'S ARE NOT GONNA GET YOU ANYWHERE EXCEPT IN ALOT OF BEEF, I CAN SEE THE NEGATIVE WAVES ARE STARTING ON HERE AGAINST YA ALREADY, QUIT THE SHIT TALKING ON HOW YOU "HOLD JERSEY ON YOUR BACKS" ETC AND JUST DO YOUR THING BEFORE YOUR LOOKED AT AS JERSEY'S NEXT DSM CREW,

man people get real sensitive fast these days,, one little comment causeing all this yap yap, by know do you guys even know which one of the pfe crew guys said it and what they meant by it.

If you guys dont care for pfe crews method of graff,wonderful . Keep up with what you are doing and let them do what they do,,,,let the walls,trains and history books decide who was actually "holding down Jersey on ther backs ".

Tenz Dym

Originally posted by CRUSH KILL DESTROY

YEA I BENCH LIKE A F$CKIN SCREWBALL ON A DAILY BASIS, BEEN BENCHING FOR LIKE 4 TO 5 YEARS AND OUT OF THE THOUSANDS IVE CAUGHT NOT ONE PFE FR8 AND IM FROM JERSEY, YOU MAY SAY AHHH FR8S ARE FOR GIRLS WELL THEN WHERE ARE YOUR HIGHWAY BOMBS, ROOFTOPS,CLEAN TRAINS, BILLBOARDS, ETC ANYONE CAN POST A LEGAL WALL OR TUNNEL OUT IN THE WOODS. I BELIEVE YOUR EGO'S ARE NOT GONNA GET YOU ANYWHERE EXCEPT IN ALOT OF BEEF, I CAN SEE THE NEGATIVE WAVES ARE STARTING ON HERE AGAINST YA ALREADY, QUIT THE SHIT TALKING ON HOW YOU "HOLD JERSEY ON YOUR BACKS" ETC AND JUST DO YOUR THING BEFORE YOUR LOOKED AT AS JERSEY'S NEXT DSM CREW,

I REALY DONT FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW EVERYTHING IVE EVER DONE ON THE WEB...LIKE I TOLD THE OTHER GUY...IF I EVER BUMP INTO YOU MAYBE I COULD SHOW YOU SOME FLIKS...I ALSO DONT REMEMBER SAYIN FR8S ARE FOR GIRLS...I SAID THEY ARE NO HARDER THEN DOING A WALL ALONG THE TRAIN LINE...GET YOUR FACTS STR8 BEFORE YOU START THE GOSSIP.AS FAR AS EGOS....DONT JUDGE WHAT YOU READ IF YOU KNEW US YOUD KNOW WE AINT ON IT LIKE THAT SO SIMMA DOWN NAAA...AND BE EASY..PEACE THEMO 1

Guest bigPERVEone

gyea.nice stuff boys..and girl..hehe.themo rippin it like always.i see ya mes.peace boys.hopefully we'll hook up and actually paint this time.holla at me themo!!.peace..perve diggy

Guest HOST18 DYM

I think motherfuckers need to just shut the fuck up and worry about their own graffiti. Why are YOU (YES YOU!) so concerned about writers you supposedly don't like? The fact that you clicked the link to this thread knowing that it was a Pfe thread, you played yourself.

..Your so insecure with your insecurities..

Peace kids.

Guest willy.wonka

believe me,im just butting in.....

those are the only fliks that you got on here?!after all the shit talk?!

and where in the rainy blue fuck is a FX thread?!!!

:heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated:

oooooh,im so mad!

:lick:

toy fair

Originally posted by MrFunnypants

i remember one of these pfe guys saying "our style is a bronx style". (or something to that effect, not exactly sure on the quote). well if its a bronx style, and your from jersey, wouldnt that be a self admitted bite? i think so.

this is funny, your going to admitadly misquote someone than diss them for the quote you dont remember. sad. you cant even justify your own opinions. hop on the bandwagon of hate called graffiti.

this is funny, your going to admitadly misquote someone than diss them for the quote you dont remember. sad. you cant even justify your own opinions. hop on the bandwagon of hate called graffiti.

originally posted by deem

that shits hot 2 death, there aint no ces biting there fellaz, thats pure bronx style... get it right, many heads were rockin that style before ces..so chill on that.

there ya go, now suck your own dick and kill yourself.its funny how you avoided my comment and tryed to flip it on me though.thanks for your concern in the matter.

so there you have it, someone who paints with them trying to justify "their" styles, by saying the same styles were rocked by many, even before ces.

lol@yous.

Guest Ted Wakowski

There's no reason for "quietmenace" to run off at the mouth on an ego trip (holdin jersey on your back? c'mon dude, that's just cocky, arrogant and false), but Themo catches all the shit.

Before you jump up to type hollow threats, ask yourself if you've ever had your house raided repeatedly by a bunch of asshole cops, jumped from 3 story heights over graf and left on crutches, been locked up over and over again, racked enough paint to fill a wal mart, killed dozens of black books cover to cover with full pages, hit numerous transit's, painted in multiple states, paid out the ass in fines from your own pocket, etc.., etc.., etc..? Probably a few (definitely those mayhem/cta guys -- this statement doesn't apply to you) but the ones who haven't should check themselves. I've seen years worth of this guy's work -- and he's one of the most dedicated I've met.

Sorry for venting, I'm in a bad mood.

Originally posted by MrFunnypants

there ya go, now suck your own dick and kill yourself.its funny how you avoided my comment and tryed to flip it on me though.thanks for your concern in the matter.

so there you have it, someone who paints with them trying to justify "their" styles, by saying the same styles were rocked by many, even before ces.

lol@yous.

get a life.

Originally posted by Ted Wakowski

There's no reason for "quietmenace" to run off at the mouth on an ego trip (holdin jersey on your back? c'mon dude, that's just cocky, arrogant and false), but Themo catches all the shit.

Before you jump up to type hollow threats, ask yourself if you've ever had your house raided repeatedly by a bunch of asshole cops, jumped from 3 story heights over graf and left on crutches, been locked up over and over again, racked enough paint to fill a wal mart, killed dozens of black books cover to cover with full pages, hit numerous transit's, painted in multiple states, paid out the ass in fines from your own pocket, etc.., etc.., etc..? Probably a few (definitely those mayhem/cta guys -- this statement doesn't apply to you) but the ones who haven't should check themselves. I've seen years worth of this guy's work -- and he's one of the most dedicated I've met.

^^^THANK YOU

WHICH GUY'S WORK THEMOSKI????

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by LarryKing

WHICH GUY'S WORK THEMOSKI????

Nah, I'm talking about Willie Aames, he played "Buddy" on Charles in Charge. I'm sick and fucking tired of his rep being tarnished.

*Sorry, I should have made that clear.

Nah, I'm talking about Willie Aames, he played "Buddy" on Charles in Charge. I'm sick and fucking tired of his rep being tarnished.

*Sorry, I should have made that clear.

it's called karma nigga and this guys got shit coming to his ass 10 fold.fuck 'em

Archived