PFE Crew; Newark

Medusa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willy.wonka

hooooooooooo FUCK!

that GHOST RIDER is sick!

my first comic i might add too.

i was like,":eek: whoa!:eek: ."

Guest drip one

ok. this post is definitly off the hook. this id have to say is my favorite shit yet. not too much talk and quality graf. keep up the good shit .

Yeah We think we remember you...werent you that little spanish millhouse looking kid who was taking lots of pictures of our stuff and trying to steal our sketchbooks and all that you sure do suck...I mean come on...graf is illegality and style mostly...two things which you all lack all your shit is at chill spots and even when you bomb its mostly at chill spots....add to that the fact that your peices look like you took our pieces deconstructed them and put them back together to spell your silly ass names ...its just pathetic and as the signature says no real writers give you respect only yourselves..friends...and some silly toys so continue to endlessly bump your own crappy xerox copies of our styles and by the way nice job on the ghostrider...especially since ewok and those cats did that insanely good spiderman wall and that gave you the idea for that shit...and one more small thing..ghostriders head is a little on the small side next time practice more at those chill spots before putting a good comic book charachter to shame with a misproportionate head....

love FX CREW:)

Guest willy.wonka

niener niener niener

hahahaha...some fool from FX just got thier head popped...

fx is cool...one of my favorite crews,but everybody's style looks the same or bitten off each other..so why even complain...

PROPS FOR BLOWIN YOUR SPOT !!!!

Originally posted by FX CREW

Yeah We think we remember you...werent you that little spanish millhouse looking kid who was taking lots of pictures of our stuff and trying to steal our sketchbooks and all that you sure do suck...I mean come on...graf is illegality and style mostly...two things which you all lack all your shit is at chill spots and even when you bomb its mostly at chill spots....add to that the fact that your peices look like you took our pieces deconstructed them and put them back together to spell your silly ass names ...its just pathetic and as the signature says no real writers give you respect only yourselves..friends...and some silly toys so continue to endlessly bump your own crappy xerox copies of our styles and by the way nice job on the ghostrider...especially since ewok and those cats did that insanely good spiderman wall and that gave you the idea for that shit...and one more small thing..ghostriders head is a little on the small side next time practice more at those chill spots before putting a good comic book charachter to shame with a misproportionate head....

love FX CREW:)

1) good one, about the "millhouse" comment, you DIDNT just blow up your spot, you wrote that one before under another name dick.

2)you have to be seriously obsessed to follow and document EVERY SINGLE move our crew makes, and by the way, no one justs passes "through" Dover you fucking idiot.

3)yea thanks for the props on the ghostrider wall, we did that wall a year and a half ago, just "pass through" dover and youll find the wall

4)well since your FX why dont you let the other member in your crew, SNOW FX know about the proportions on the character, call him up.. hes your boy right?(pretty slick on that comment by the way)

5)next time you decided to be "SLICK" try not blowing your spot SOOOO hard cause the amount of information you have on us makes you look like the biggest jock, your little shit talk backfired ( go back to the drawing board and rethink that one)

6)youre a homosexual in denial

you know my email dickrider, so i WILL be hearing from you.

Originally posted by Medusa

I'm not a cop! I'm a student at NJIT!!!

Well, you're not a writer and you just blew these kids spot, but... as far as I can tell they're down for it... still, this smells like some pork-made shit no doubt

Guest montanaman

hahahahaha this post is fuked up... but yo pfe has some phat shit mad love to the crew... and to the fake as wanna be writer it takes more than flix and jockin writers to become a true hard core graffer but we all know since you couldnt be one in your early years you decided to be part of the bacon ... give it up you pig..... oink....oink... we could smell yahh a mile away...hahahahahahahah........ pfe ... keep tearin shit ...mad bumps:D

On a different note I've been seeing SPEK RIP all over the Bronx, specifically the COPE SINCE JEE wall under the 4 train, and most recently the SPEK throwup by SHINE under the 2 train. Its fucking sad to ride the train and see this guys ill throwups still running, any word on what happened. SPEK RIP

THEMO and ACET your crews got style, love your walls in the BX, keep burning

Guest mugshot
Originally posted by QUIETMENACE

MUGSHOT WE GONNA MAKE U OUR PFE WATER BOY....

THE WAY YOU BE SWEAT'N US SO DAM MUCH....

GET OFF THA DICK SON, ITS NOT CUTE.....

MUGSHOT'S LIKE A CRAB ON A GRAF WHORE........

why would i dick ride a crew that does 90% legal walls, and as far as waterboy is concerned, dont the businesses that give you "PERMISSION"

supply you with the drinks? ever since your fuckin pathetic crew found 12oz thats all you do is post the same 15 fliks in 5 different threads. your all trying to gain national fame through the internet, how about doing it the true way by getting out and painting ILLEGALLY once in awhile, it serously is a joke with you fuckin idiotic morons,

ps graffwhore? leave acet out of this.

Guest mugshot

you guys are clever ill give you that makin it look like cops are after ya's, why would cops be after a bunch of kids who only paint permission spots. your all an embarrassment to new jersey.

Guest Ted Wakowski

To the people who don't like Themo and his crew:

If you're not feelin' the stuff they do then the best way to handle it is to ignore them and get on with your life. The 3 minutes a day you spend knocking someone on an internet website could be put to better use (perhaps by quilting or riding a bike). Besides, complaining on here so much about someone else's shit only draws more attention to them, and most people don't care about the drama -- they see Themo's shit along with Snow or Wane or whoever and think he's nice, so the end result isn't helping your cause.

I don't really care either way. The hard NJ bombers/spot catchers know who they are and they get no shortage of props for the work they put in, just like Themo and his crew get no shortage of shit talking from the same people.

Bottom line, children: whining about a bunch of other writers who aren't whining about you is a serious bitch move. It looks stupid and, from an outsiders point of view, makes New Jersey out to be a pretty corny place.

Guest railroadjerk

"the rawness?"

yeah as raw as standing on a ladder for hours with 80 color fills can get...thats RAWWWW.

i was there when rth ran a train on acet. i missed my chance to nut yo. your one peice of ass though, fuck people calling you a graff whore, your just out to get yours like all of us. good looking out though, pfe hitting it from every angle. keep doing your thing. whyd you let ces and yes up in the power u though? much respect girl.

Guest dukeofyork

keep your noses out of other peoples business kids..

fuck what you think, its about what you know....and the shit you say on here proves YOU DONT KNOW SHIT.

p's

ITS FUNNY HOW ALOT OF YOU GUYS THINK YOUR ACTIVE IN THIS

SPORT, BUT THE FACT IS YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT...

ALL YOU DO IS COME IN HERE AND BITCH AND MOAN ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE DO.....WHY DONT YOU JUST GO OUT AND PAINT...

IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU OR YOUR CLIK IS ROCK'N...POST THE FLICKS....

PEACE TO ALL THE HEADS OUT THERE DOIN IT UP LIKE IT SHOULD BE..

Archived