NBA MVP

Guest TEARZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest TEARZ
Originally posted by BROWNer

hows life hombre?

haha, good man... and you? working crazy hours lately, lots of travel, no time for boards... any good stuff happening lately?

its gotta be jason kidd , 7 triple doubles this year , c'mon its a no brainer

on a side note , i pleaded with the tv to make the grizzlies pick pierce , but of course we sucked ass cakes and picked some other jackass instead , i think bibby , anyhow that franchise was doomed the second they picked big country .............whatever fuckin memphis can have that shit fuck for a team

It's got to be Jason Kidd. Look where the Nets were the last few years. Marbury leaves Kidd come in and bam they're play off material top of the pack. Iverson has been good but not great the whole season. Shaq's toe has been hurting him and he hasn't been the usual Shaq. Maybe as the season winds down he will turn it on in which case he might have an outside shot at the MVP.

Guest TEARZ
Originally posted by Pistol

It's got to be Jason Kidd. Look where the Nets were the last few years. Marbury leaves Kidd come in and bam they're play off material top of the pack.

ok, yeah i agree with you, everyone says that kidd is the shit and he turned around the nets yadda yadda. i give him respect, but i wonder why no one is talking about the celtics. they haven't made the playoffs since reggie lewis was on the team. in my opinion, kidd is fading and so are the nets. i was at the game on wednesday when the c's spanked them. they just might take over the top spot in the east and have won 7 straight. paul pierce, to me, is the best player in the league. better than kobe, al, tracy, vince whoever... i realize that's controversial right now, but we'll see in a couple of years.

Originally posted by TEARZ

ok, yeah i agree with you, everyone says that kidd is the shit and he turned around the nets yadda yadda. i give him respect, but i wonder why no one is talking about the celtics. they haven't made the playoffs since reggie lewis was on the team. in my opinion, kidd is fading and so are the nets. i was at the game on wednesday when the c's spanked them. they just might take over the top spot in the east and have won 7 straight. paul pierce, to me, is the best player in the league. better than kobe, al, tracy, vince whoever... i realize that's controversial right now, but we'll see in a couple of years.

But the award is for the Most Valuable Player (to his team), not the best player in the league. While you may have an argument for the best player (a tough one to make against Kobe and AI), with Walker on the Celts as well, I doubt Pierce will get MVP.

Archived