Why I Love Richmond

Fox Mulder

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that nace tribute peice is by Dasar. Its weird, as i was leaving the yard that day, i spotted him a couple cars down and thought he was a yard worker so i hid, but when i heard the clanking of cans, i went up and talked to him. this was some time in august i think. he walks up and starts doing some peice a little ways down from me. then i see him wander over 2 tracks and begin another one. all the while im struggling with my shitty outline. as hes leaving he tells me that nace has died, and to put him up on the car im painting. he grabs his bike and leaves. a couple minutes later i finish, stand back and look at the pile of shit i have just finished, and then walk over to see what he had done. it wasnt till then i realized who i had just been talking to. im rambling, but basically it was obvious to him that i was a complete toy, but he was still super nice and tried to give me some pointers. also, it kind of hit me that day how much i take shit for granted when i heard the news about nace. im not sure what else to say, other than that if youve had something to drink, dont even think about driving.

oh, and its good to see that frieght is making its way across the country. RIP

Originally posted by va_MisFit_01

CIRCUS TRAINS CIRCUS TRAINSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

you were a day late and on the wrong side to catch the good stuff on those circus trains..

calm down buddy.......thanks for the call you lazy bastard!!! VIRGINIA IS FOR LOVERS!!!!!! and ill erupto freights.

Re: Re: SIGH IS DOWN WITH O.P.P!!!!

Originally posted by baLLeRplAyA

i heard sigh went and crossed out the grey piece on the billboard rooftop in richmond!!!! HOoRAY!!!!!

you gotta be shittin me...

and whether its true or not, why come on here to escalate things??

Ring Ring!

-HELLO?

Hi Mrs. Smith, is billy there?

-Sure hang on.

Hello?

-Hey billy its Ricky

Yeah whats up ricky?

-DUDE, I JUST READ ON 12OZ WHERE SIGH WENT OVER GREY?!!

oh my gawd dude, no way!

-yeah so is it true, i mean this is some really serious shit were talking about!

-Dude! My mom drove me past that billboard yesterday on the way to soccer practice and its not dissed.

OH MAN! Thats cool! Listen Billy i gotta go run and post on 12oz the latest scoop on the grey/geso vs. sigh saga, I will talk to you later.

-Ok Ricky, maybe you can come up here and we can do some phat burners at this totally chill layup.

Word, im with that billy. Ive got alot of montana paint I just got for my birthday so im ready!

jack mehoff

you still cryin nise , cmon i know what will make you happy , THE PERFECT CHEER. you are a homo ass cock raper who fucks decapitated birds for pleasure , you have no rep in pitsburgh , or philly. so i hope you choke on your own self pity and disgust over how your ego is bigger than the pacific north west. when you are done tearing up "king of prussia" then you can give me a call up at my payphone by Xando Coffee & Bar on Walnut St in Philly. you little whore.

-BAM

hahahhahahahha OPP thats funny as shit. theres a crew around here of kids who just hit bathrooms and there crew is called OPP ahhahahah hthe kids names are Vagina, ball sack and scrotum... NO BULL SHIT hahahahahahah

Guest Good Morning Captain

Xando is now "Cosi". C'mon dude, if you get your hustlin game on outside a spot at least keep up with whats goin on inside. Come see me at the rum keg.

Originally posted by Business Man

Ring Ring!

-HELLO?

Hi Mrs. Smith, is billy there?

-Sure hang on.

Hello?

-Hey billy its Ricky

Yeah whats up ricky?

-DUDE, I JUST READ ON 12OZ WHERE SIGH WENT OVER GREY?!!

oh my gawd dude, no way!

-yeah so is it true, i mean this is some really serious shit were talking about!

-Dude! My mom drove me past that billboard yesterday on the way to soccer practice and its not dissed.

OH MAN! Thats cool! Listen Billy i gotta go run and post on 12oz the latest scoop on the grey/geso vs. sigh saga, I will talk to you later.

-Ok Ricky, maybe you can come up here and we can do some phat burners at this totally chill layup.

Word, im with that billy. Ive got alot of montana paint I just got for my birthday so im ready!

this was really funny...

Guest YinzerXpress

that nace by dasar is madd ill, im also diggin the fist piece at the beginning, and did prism do that piece or was it done by someone else. the tag hand to the left of it makes me think necs did it, or maybe he just did the tag either way that piece is dope too, cheerleader maybe you can clarify the last response about that piece....

Re: jack mehoff

Originally posted by BamMorris

you still cryin nise , cmon i know what will make you happy , THE PERFECT CHEER. you are a homo ass cock raper who fucks decapitated birds for pleasure , you have no rep in pitsburgh , or philly. so i hope you choke on your own self pity and disgust over how your ego is bigger than the pacific north west. when you are done tearing up "king of prussia" then you can give me a call up at my payphone by Xando Coffee & Bar on Walnut St in Philly. you little whore.

-BAM

hahaaaa....i am the KING of king of prussia though, right?! hahaha....look at you all mad again...didnt we do this dance like a year ago? and then you remebered that nobody has ever heard of you......remember? you're my favorite kind of fan....the "i'll get him by droppin all sorts of personal info" guy.....awesome, dude....like i told you LAST time you did this, it only proves that YOU jock ME, all up in my business, trying to drop dimes on the net.....what do you want? you want me to say that people know you? or that you ever did anything?? lord. get off the net and do some graffiti dude. i mean, fucking decapitated birds? is that supposed to be witty? you can change your screenname all you want, youll always be a nobody, getting fame by name dropping and dickriding me. but thats cool, i still love you. you amuse me. especially since youd never say any of this shit to my face.

interent thugs...they all need hugs.

Archived