aliaS_

avils

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

for a minute i thought this was gonna be about that dj alias guy who fucked up the TTNN board and gained a bunch of hating followers and the board revolved around dude for a long time...not that i think that could happen on this board becuase not many scratch nerds here but still.

were tryin to help the whole world know just how we feel so just peep the skills and just chill.

whos anticon alias.

is it the battle emcee kid who some stuff. i think his name was alias. in that battle with sage francis like super bowl or something. i actually liked alias alot better then sage but whatever. i just remember the reagge line and when he turned around and put his hood on..

im thinking im way off base with this but yea oh well. there was someone in a battle that did that and guessed his name was alias. im pretty sure it was. i saw it along time ago. probably different one anyways. rambling.

yea im bored.

Originally posted by ?!?!

for a minute i thought this was gonna be about that dj alias guy who fucked up the TTNN board and gained a bunch of hating followers and the board revolved around dude for a long time...

;) :eek:

:king:

Originally posted by ?!?!

for a minute i thought this was gonna be about that dj alias guy who fucked up the TTNN board and gained a bunch of hating followers and the board revolved around dude for a long time...not that i think that could happen on this board becuase not many scratch nerds here but still.

were tryin to help the whole world know just how we feel so just peep the skills and just chill.

whos anticon alias.

is it the battle emcee kid who some stuff. i think his name was alias. in that battle with sage francis like super bowl or something. i actually liked alias alot better then sage but whatever. i just remember the reagge line and when he turned around and put his hood on..

im thinking im way off base with this but yea oh well. there was someone in a battle that did that and guessed his name was alias. im pretty sure it was. i saw it along time ago. probably different one anyways. rambling.

yea im bored.

I love me some sage francis, I'm not a fan of his freestyles but when he actually sits down and thinks out a rhyme it is some good shit.

alias is off the chains too...I am rocking to him at the moment.

zack morris hiphop to the fullest oner...haha

the the topic is about the divine dissapointment alias?

or did he not do that song. maybe 62. i always get my heros..i mean anticon action figures messed up. but hey i know what songs eyedea does! simulated snow is my favorite eyedea track.

and that slug guy from anticon is good too that song he does called "doseone" thats a good one. its looks like an ice sculpture...

iv made lots of money bootlegging anticon shit.

like 400 dollars probably in a few months. college fags like that crap and since you cant really buy it here...

you're thinking aliosity.... yeah, kid was a dipshit.

i felt sorry for him.. his life was a message board... and it's not like he was some 14 year old w/ too much time... he was a grown man.

i think he runs asisphonics... i ordered a grip of records from there when they started up (all half price).

what does anticon alias do. are you him. was that the point in this thread.

its not nice to expose peoples secrect identity is it. oh well

3 alias. 1 is annoying but can dj really well. another i dont know if hes annoying but is nice on the battle tip. 3. im not really sure of but if its the one that does that song divine dissapointment that was one of my favorite jams for like a month when i got that cd along time ago. i always forget i have it.

in summary, mr jason x is quite lost but its all good in the hood becuase im listening to sometimes i rhyme slow somtimes i rhyme quick. word.

alias from anticon did divine dissapointment.

he produces and he raps. he does both really well, but personaly i think hes a better producer. infact, i think hes a really fucking good producer.

i dont know about the other two alias's and i dont really care.

and no, i am not alias. avils just thinks hes cute.

Archived