Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/20/2014 in all sections

1. i haven't been here since april. 'sup nigs! Posting from the last few months of pick ups. for those that follow my on IG ya'll know these next few pics. for those that don't, enjoy! RRL Jeans for the lady RRL Parka, early birthday gift from the bae. Redwing Boots- flipped these on the bay Redwing Brogue Ranger Boots- Boots for fall/ winter, scared of breaking these jawns in. Redwing 8173 Euro/ Jap release- flipped on the bay Alife Thief's Theme Bucket Redwing Boots (flipped) and Nike Air Max 95 UK SP Redwing 9030 Boots- Factory seconds but very nice high quality boots. Only thing wrong with them is a little nick in the leather by the toe. Wore these bitches yesterday and stepped in dog shit right before going to work. Gucci Leather Lace Up Sneakers- Gave me the biggest blister on my pinky toe. Fuck these sneakers. Once every 2 months is all i'm gonna wear these. Wolverine x Filson 1000 Mile Boots collabo- flipped these size 8's on the bay. wish these were my size, they would've definitely been a keeper. Birkinstock Boston- Shut up... RRL Double Ring Belt
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00