Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 06/22/2013 in all sections

1. wish i could sit here all fucking day putting all these flixs up so many in my archive . lol idk know how people be sitting here posting madd flixs up.about to smoke this dutch and ill have more pics up soon...wheres all the new graff @..2013.tired of seeing classics luvv it dou.no room for the new ism...
    2 points
  2. Watching 24 hrs of LeMans on Speedtv. pic from earlier in the day
    1 point
  3. and why the fuck did these kids go over the YL spell out that had been running for years, with this mess?!??
    1 point
  4. im into it. maybe that was a slight over reaction due to the lameness and stale ass boring canvases that are in here 90% of the time. i like creative. i like real paintings. i hate deco canvases with little drips and blobs and splats. H A T E. aww you did a girls name badly so she might touch yer peepee? AINT THAT CUTE JUNIOR...
    1 point
  5. This. Though there are some good icicles out there....I see it as the toys choice. I also blame benchers for taking pictures of such garbage. Imagine a world where toys give up because they're greatest efforts are never recognized. Panels wouldn't be wasted, bench reports would be of better quality.
    1 point
  6. Found this the other day and was very happy!!
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00