Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

YOUR walls....

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by Media OEC, Aug 7, 2002.

1. Media OEC

Media OEC Guest

In the time I have spent on this forum I have noticed that there really isn't any threads where members post thier walls.... I noticed theres a lot of blackbook and sticker threads where people post thier work...This can be a thread for people to post thier walls and show that they actually paint shit.....There are some heds on here whose walls I'd like to see like: Perm, Dorkstar, Emos and some other..they are pretty good and could probably have nice walls....and at the same time I am not gonna start this thread with out posting my shit....so heres some links to my walls:

http://www.pbase.com/image/3375304 this is me and Vokab

http://www.pbase.com/image/2760883 all by my selfer

http://www.pbase.com/image/3375327 another solo

http://www.ill-kids.com/pieces/media01.htm and thats all for now, I got a ton of flicks I need to develop...

2. illwill

illwill Guest

i dont like it
    no offense but i hate it

3. stupid412

stupid412 Guest

uh
    you can paint but im not a fan of your style/letters/colors/whatever

4. fr8otech

fr8otech Senior Member

^^ True. Also, get a new name 'cuz there already is a media and he kills you.

5. TECONE SW

TECONE SW Guest

hey... people don't like the style cause it's not a usual style you would see... but I like it for that... your outlines look pretty clean and you look like your puttin in work... good shit... keep it up...

6. HOLZRONER

HOLZRONER New Jack

WEAKSAUCE........

7. sensnsa

sensnsa Member

i like the vokab one.. thats in the first flick

8. Media OEC

Media OEC Guest

fuck getting another name theres other Medias but its not like they are very well known.....plus they live way across the country from me.

9. Media OEC

Media OEC Guest

also you all should post flicks of your stuff...thats what this thread is for...i don't care how ill you are if you never paint then I don't care....

10. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

HAHAHA.
    i dont know why, that just made me laugh.

but, funny or not it was stupid.
    yall are some fucking vulchers... atleast dude is painting. get over yourselves.

11. Media OEC

Media OEC Guest

and another thing I'm not claiming to be some kind of super fantastic dynamo of a writer...I have only been writing less than 2 years....I am still learning

12. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

its ok man, we're all still learning...
    you dont have to make excuses to folks. if you like painting, then paint. dont sweat it.

i never post anything i do, but just for the hell of it, he's a wall me beardo and some friends did a few weeks ago...
    and please, dont bother to dis the last two pieces, neither of those kids piece, they were just doing it for fun...

13. AMEN1

AMEN1 Member

I LIKE IT WHEN NEW JACKS FIRST START PAINTING LIKE THAT HESH, RIB AND KOAN. IT REMINDS ME OF THAT CLASSIC 70 STYLE IN NEW YORK'S EARLY DAYS.

14. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

15. Al Green

Al Green Veteran Member

jeeze beardo..

wtf.

_*