Your First Time?

Original

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey boring bastard do you pull that pillow over your head after each mission you come home from??? Because painting late at night is a bitch......Especially when you can't see whos watching you and trotting that laddre in and out of the yard and rolling 3 whole cars in a row!!! when are you going to paint next????? :crazy:

Alright kids, simmer down. I remember the first night I caused mad wreck. I took photos, I bragged to my writer homies. But as everyone has mentioned I look back now and wonder how many cats thought I was a toy. Now a days I feel like, was that last couple hours worth it. I only feel awesome if it runs, or when somone call me to tell me they saw my steez.

Get-up Stay-up

Originally posted by sm021

hey boring bastard do you pull that pillow over your head after each mission you come home from??? Because painting late at night is a bitch......Especially when you can't see whos watching you and trotting that laddre in and out of the yard and rolling 3 whole cars in a row!!! when are you going to paint next????? :crazy:

Real fucking funny wise ass....... Why don't you call me if you want to get together??? No.....that pillow does not go over my head after every mission..... it's during each one!! In the yard....asphyxiation!!!

Why are you posting Honolulu HI dumbass??

P.S. I have never painted wholecars in my entire lifetime! I know not of which you speak "Mr. Initials Boy".......

peace and I'm swayzeeee like EPMD rookie!!

my first time painting i didnt expect to be perfct wit can control i mean i had the typpical drips and a few outline errors but for my first time it wasnt terrible, but i went back to the spot lika week later and it looked wack as hell so i juss painted over it with new stuff.

~KRYLON2~

" there's a war goin on otside, no man is safe"

Guest escape603

I bombed a bit before I pieced, and now that I look at my first throw ups and tags, I see that they're fuckin wak, but last week I went out and pieced for the first time off of a sketch I did and it came out pretty good. I was surprised at the quality. Plus I used Krylon and Rustoleum with NY caps and it beats the shit outta wal-mart brand paint with stocks.

Guest Mercenary808

oh he ehe we do it island style.

the first time i painted was a piece, i was filling in with a fat cap and the shit was all lop-sided, and my outlines were squigley

Archived