Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

who the fuck is tue skinny...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by blink_ATX, Apr 15, 2002.

1. blink_ATX

blink_ATX Guest

and what the fuck did he do to get band...
    i mean who could be worse than my nagging ass

2. NoamChomsky

NoamChomsky Guest

what did he do to get "band". Well I'll tell you;he plays a mean bass guitar.

NINJAS HIYAHHH

3. blink_ATX

blink_ATX Guest

eat shit bitch

your gonna die!!!!!!

go check tha goddamn yard hoe

4. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

i will have lots of fun prodding you with assorted sharp objects and listening to your hapless pleas....i will also make a 700 pound hairy french bitch have anal sex with you....dont fuck with NIP

5. platapie

platapie Guest

i think that tue skinney got banned not tue skinny. i could be wrong tho.

6. NoamChomsky

NoamChomsky Guest

NIP torture methods are feared all over SF.Dont believe me?
    Ask locater.MUHAHAHAHAHA.

7. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

or peru....we chained him up in a chair and took his girl monica and we all fucked her, then made the beavers fuck her, then we cut her skin off and burned her alive with battery acid....poor guy, we let him go though

8. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

why are we soo quick to ban people, I think we should live and let live no matter how stupid we think other people can be......

but thats my opinion and not yours and you only like your own opinion so never mind.......
    ahh fuk it im tired:confused:

9. NoamChomsky

NoamChomsky Guest

Monica,What a good time she was.i want to thank you for all the pleasure you gave me and the boys..
    P.S. the beavers said hi.

10. blink_ATX

blink_ATX Guest

no shit...
    im not wsting anymoretime in channel zero im strictly hitting up the image depatrment as soon as i get my lazy ass up and pay my debts back so i can get my N90 back and start taking it with me when i paint the town red.

and regulator, i highly doubt you cali suburb boys have ever seen some shit like that.

feel tha drity south motherfucker

worse comes to worst revenge comes first.

l0rd Ka0s

11. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

cali suburbs!??! where the fuck did you get that...you texas suburban boy...go ranch some cattle of jack off in the chicken coop bitch

12. blink_ATX

blink_ATX Guest

your fucking dumb bitch i been to SF aint no hard asses oh wait yeah hard asses and hard dicks getting it on with each other.

and we texas boys would make you sunbaked fruitcakes cry your face lifts off.

bitch we southern fools dont fuck around...

you wanna go toe to toe??

13. NoamChomsky

NoamChomsky Guest

The NIP will follow you all over the board.We cant be stopped.We wil not quit until you are chopped up in a TL dumpster.

NINJAS HIYAHHHHHHH

14. NoamChomsky

NoamChomsky Guest

Ninjas hate the suburbs;there's not enough stuff to climb.

15. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

face lifts??? blink get your shit straight SF is not hollywood.... there is NO sun here....what the fuck are you talking about.....stupid redneck....go feed the pigs

and another thing..YOU ARENT FROM THE DIRTY SOUTH...so shut the fuck up....hicksville texas 30 miles out from dallas is NOT the dirty south...granted your all dirty mother fuckers though because theres prolly no water pipes in your town huh?