who is bozo texino

dobsilla

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i thought it was a great film. well researched and well shot. regardless of how you felt about it you have to admit that bill (forgot his last name) put more effort into that film than most "indie" film makers will put into their entire career. anyway....i liked it so much i bought it. did he happen to show the short film about the hippie commune built on old barges in SF bay? that wasnt a bad one either.

Originally posted by boogie hands@Jan 9 2006, 08:25 PM

i thought it was a great film. well researched and well shot. regardless of how you felt about it you have to admit that bill (forgot his last name) put more effort into that film than most "indie" film makers will put into their entire career. anyway....i liked it so much i bought it. did he happen to show the short film about the hippie commune built on old barges in SF bay? that wasnt a bad one either.

no he showed a film by a women named debbie renwick i think which was just shots of kids during the depression staring into a camera with weird music playing for 7 minutes. it was somewhat interesting. he put something like 20 years into making this one film, i wanted to buy a copy but i had to go to an atm and the fees for atm's downtown are like 4-5 dollars on top of the 20 dollars for the video i just couldnt do it.

no.its not playing in reg theaters. the guy who made it is traveling around the country in his van and setting up spots at various places for viewing..if you want a copy you have to email him

he will get you a copy for 15 bucks..

billdaniels@hotmail.com

im all about free shit but this guy worked too hard on this film for me to be dubbing it.. sorry dumy

shit is insane to see these dudes who are now in there 70's-80's still out there streaking trains. and bozo said that one year he did over 30,000 streaks. that shit is nuts. thats like 100 per day for a whole year no slacking. thats ups, i dont care who you are you cant match that.

http://www.rappincowboy.com/

this guy is touring with bill daniel who is the maker of the bozo texino film. hes pretty entertaining. i also heard back from bill daniel already so here is the tour list.

Jan 10 - Denton, TX @ Rubber Gloves. 10pm, $5.

Jan 11 - Alpine, TX @ Railroad Blues.

Jan 12 - Albuquerque, NM @ Harlow’s. 505-256-0849. 8pm. $5.

Jan 13 - Santa Fe, NM @ Backroads Pizza. 505-955-9055. 7pm. $5.

Jan 14 - Tucson, AZ @ The Red Room at The Grill. 520.623.7621. (free/pass-the-hat)

Jan 15 - Bisbee, AZ @ Hot Licks. 8pm. 520-432-7200. $5.

Jan 16 - Phoenix, AZ @ The Trunk Space. 8pm. $6.

Jan 17 - Quartsite, AZ - free generator show in the desert.

Jan 18 - San Diego, CA @ Lestat's Coffee House. 9pm. $5.

Jan 19 - Los Angeles @ The Smell. 9am. 5pm. All-ages.

Jan 20 - Vacation at Big Sur

Jan 21 - Vacation at Big Sur

End of Road Dog Tour

------------------------------

Jan 22, 23

Jan 24 - Eugene, OR @ Tiny Tavern.

Jan 25 - Astoria, OR @ Cannery Lounge Cafe. 8pm - $3.

Jan 26 - Bellingham, WA @ the University.

Jan 27 - Seattle, WA @ Twenty Twenty (5009 20th Ave. W. in Ballard)

206-706-0969. 7:30pm. All-ages. $5.

Jan 28 - Portland, OR @ Blaze Jose's (5905 NE Halsey St.--corner of NE 60th Ave. and Halsey St.) w/ The Grodie Bros. and Friends. 8pm. Free!

Jan 29 - Spokane, WA @ The Shop. 6pm. All-ages.

Jan 30-31: Missoula?