what's "in" for video games?

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by swif1

i think the thing right now has to be cell shading. yep.

ok, i'm off to go watch my friend play robotech on ps2 now.

laetz

swif, you MUST fill me in! I'm gonna try and rent it this weekend.

Robotech is one of my alltime favourite shows, and the books were awsome, too. When I have the money to spare, I plan on purchasing the seven complete seasons on DVD. Unfortunately, I think it costs about six hundred somolians Canadian.

detailed explanation, please. and le3r, what do you think about it?

it fuckin' rocks! leer and i are playing it right now. and get this, you can transform to different modes during gameplay. depending on the stage, certain modes are better to use.

i'm pretty sure you know what they are. haha

the control is ok, but it takes a while to get used to.

the game is a side story, but based on the same timeline as the episodes.

and don't rent it. buy it. :D

leer is tearin' shit up right now har har har.

you can even hear a few original american voice actors too. [some characters talkin here]

Originally posted by swif1

the game is a side story, but based on the same timeline as the episodes.

and don't rent it. buy it. :D

that's wicked. So far, are the missions in space? In the books/show, there were a lot of things going on in Macross itself. But I gotta tell you, I have a hard time playing games that look like sims, but aren't, like that fighter jet game on ps2 that sucks.

I'm not expecting this to be a sim, of course, but some realism would be cool. And c'mon - don't tell me to buy it when you've only been playing it for a couple of hours. And why aren't you in school?

does anybody watch g4tv???? they did a whole episode on cell shading. i dunno why but i love cell shading. i think they should make more games like that. i wanna play the new gta and the new contra. my brother bought animal crossing.....i have yet to play it but he loves the game. super mario sunshine is pretty good too.

i wanna make a game in cell shading that makes the kkk fight the black panthers or sumthin.....hey has anyone heard of that game that is comin out about rappers fighting each other?

Originally posted by Weapon X

that's wicked. So far, are the missions in space? In the books/show, there were a lot of things going on in Macross itself. But I gotta tell you, I have a hard time playing games that look like sims, but aren't, like that fighter jet game on ps2 that sucks.

I'm not expecting this to be a sim, of course, but some realism would be cool. And c'mon - don't tell me to buy it when you've only been playing it for a couple of hours. And why aren't you in school?

how the hell did i miss this post? hrmm...

no, there are also missions in macross city and elsewhere. but most of them are on earth because it's when the zentraedi revolted.

is it a sim? no. not even close.

the game is like...around when the SDF-1 first lifted off into space. you were about to head to space, but your plane crashed so you stayed on earth. later on in the game, the SDF-1 will return and you'll be in space.

i don't have class on fridays.

Guest --zeSto--

hey dork... you can come over to play.

I know you live in dallas and that's like 3000 miles away...

but just steal a car to help you get into the mood!

Originally posted by --zeSto--

hey dork... you can come over to play.

I know you live in dallas and that's like 3000 miles away...

but just steal a car to help you get into the mood!

:lol:

the zentraedi done slaughtered my ass on this level. hehe i'm taking a break now

i want to buy a ps2 now dammit.

i want to play vice city too. shit i need to steal a ps2.

Archived