Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

WAR 2: BASED ON A TRUE STORY

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by THEMISHE, Aug 17, 2004.

1. THEMISHE

THEMISHE New Jack

Who's seen this video? I'm thinking about getting it but I want to know if it's any good.

2. Gunm

Gunm Banned

I've heard mixed reviews on it but supposedly it's like Jackass with painting and T&A.

Mmm, i dunno, i heard it's aight. I'll borrow it from someone before I buy it

3. THE CORONER

THE CORONER Banned

its kind of like Teenagerz from Mars in a way
    its alright i liked it

4. FR8HOUND

FR8HOUND Dirty Dozen Crew

^^^^ those VA kids were nuts, didnt have enough graff for me, but the skits they did, were fucking funny as hell...

5. THEMISHE

THEMISHE New Jack

What's the graff content like?

And does anyone know where I can the first WAR video? I think it was called FUCK THE SYSTEM. I heard it was pretty hot. And isn't there a TKO video out? Anyone got any info?

6. Beast

Beast Member

The first war video was pretty disappointing. Graffiti was a minimal part in the video. The only cool part was the action of the TKO roller.

7. THE CORONER

THE CORONER Banned

haha like the question book:

HAVE U EVER GIVEN A HOMELESS PERSON SOME CHANGE, THE PUNCHED HIM IN THE FACE, STOLEN HIS CRACK, SMOKED IT, WATCHED THE GOLDEN GIRLS AND THEN BEAT OFF IN THE WOODS?

best part ever

8. Brewster Baker

Brewster Baker 12oz Loyalist

I heard theyre both ill Im waiting on my copies to be sent to me

9. sae werd

sae werd New Jack

go to bombing science or urban designz, they should have them

10. Gunm

Gunm Banned

I smell a trend lurking out in the woods.

With the advent of easily accessible technology, it's only a matter of time before every crew comes out with their own DVD.

I'd like to see a MSK AWR dvd myself

11. THEMISHE

THEMISHE New Jack

bombingscience has a shit load of videos! I think I'm going to cop both Wars...I just want to see some straight bombing footage.

12. THE CORONER

THE CORONER Banned

get any of the Out To Bomb videos then the second one is pretty good

13. DTOK

DTOK New Jack

i heard from my boy they already had one out?

but yeah i'm waiting to cop that state your name dvd
    fucking ill as fuck:king:

14. orangedots

orangedots Member

both WARS are dope....go pick that shit up...lots of bombing,skateboarding,and naked bitches!! and i dont think MSK AWR has a video out,unless its and underground video.....i would think you would be talking about the TKO video BOMBING AND BITCHES,that hasnt come out yet

15. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

yeah, im waiting for state your name...