Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Virus is mad slept on<<<<<post what ya got

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by fharmski, Oct 18, 2001.

1. fharmski

fharmski Member

2. ogrBDC

ogrBDC Junior Member

way to go cool guy

3. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

you cant post a whole web page chuckles

http://www.visualorgasm.com/photos/va-a002.jpg'>
    come on now...

oh yeah....stolen from visual orgasm

4. fharmski

fharmski Member

5. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

of all the catagories i might put virus in, 'slept on' certainly is not one of them... there was a time, in the late 90's, when you couldnt spit out your window without hitting a virus pic in a mag.

seeking/virus appreciater

6. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

from all my travels acroos canada virus has to be my favourite.

7. your daddy

your daddy New Jack

8. mopius

mopius Guest

i dont like spray cans in productions

9. Virus is tight, I saw some pieces last summer in Vancouver at the northVan wall, I don't care what anyone says he has skillz.......

10. fharmski

fharmski Member

how come no one has flicks of this guy, he was in romeo must die, rumble in the bronx and he just didnt start out being dope, does anyone have any flicks of this guy<

11. bigpoppa.k

bigpoppa.k Elite Member

i've got a few. mostly from back in the late 80's early 90's. bangin little era for toronto back then. none scanned though. i'll throw a few up tomorrow..

12. bear

bear Elite Member

you must sleep alone or something cause virus's ass has been on the bottom bunk for a while.
    and i really don't see why. . .

13. sevenemptybottles

sevenemptybottles New Jack

guy is just too good. virus=king.

I seriously think there are millions of writers that are slept on.