Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The Legend of Ron Jeremy

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by WebsterUno, Dec 6, 2001.

1. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

2. bobobi11

bobobi11 Elite Member

You know I have never understood the whole Ron Jeremy thing. I think he is absolutely ugly. Maybe that's the deal, if a troll like Jeremy can get hot babes, it gives the average man hope. I don't know.

3. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

*believe*

Its the same with Ricki Lake. If a fat troll like her can get
    laid, then so can other fat trolls. I dont know either, I just want
    to see what the hype is about myself, its funny seeing him
    in action. I read that his ex girl sent his picture into Playgirl
    as the 'boy next door' and his career took off. Plus, I am
    just a average man. T-Shirt and jeans kinda guy. I dont fit the 'writer' criteria.

4. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

ron jeremy is a joke.

5. y'all need to recognize
    dont tread on an american legend

6. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Guest

oh wow, an american legend?
    isnt he the one who said "im known for fucking anything" as hes pushing his dick into a woman so big that she cant even leave her house?

:spent:

7. Handjob

Handjob Guest

To bad his dick isn't average, then I'd really be cashing in...

8. snafuno

snafuno Guest

You know I have never understood the whole JEREMY thing. I think he is absolutely ugly. Maybe that's the deal, if a troll like Jeremy can get hot babes, it gives the average man hope. I don't know.

I used to know this guy named jeremy and he was this average kid who no one expected to get laid..And he always dated beasly women who worked out at 24 hr fitness...He was alway raming it in her ass all the time and then denied it to everyone...Even handjob..

9. Boring Bastard

Boring Bastard Elite Member

That fools a baller dogg!! I talked to him on the phone last night and he said there was these two Filipina cousins who wanted to bone him but 24 hr fitness bitch had come over to suck on his package for a bit...........
    Kinda ill if you ask me........remember that one girl at the bar that he used to bone??? He was hating on you though saying that you grind but don't fuck and that you must be gay??!?!!!!! I don't know........Call me when you get a chance also...

10. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

im definatley going to see ron jeremys movie.

11. yep

12. Handjob

Handjob Guest

You guys fucking SLAY me. I swear I'm in tears right now. :D

13. Handjob

Handjob Guest

Oh sweet jebus!!! I didn't even see this part. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard that fool washes his feet like every two minutes, then talks to Canadians on the phone while bathing... Clean, man, really clean...

14. BIG T

BIG T Member

ronnir is the man.....it is all about the shit talkin he does in his flicks.... that dude says some off the wall shit.. thats what i think made him famous!!!!:D :D :D
    i tried it once and got the shit slapped outta me... i guess it all about the script!:(

15. correct me if im wrong sir...
    but i believe AVES had a chance to party with the hedgehog himself but passed it up to ____________.
    fuck i cant remember.
    isnt that true fred?

or am i as retarded as everyone tells me...