Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the dread

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Big Bruno, Jan 23, 2002.

1. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

well its 1030 and im already drunk. that schlitz gets me fast.
    but what i wanted to know is if anybody has dreadlocks on here.
    if so are you white with straight hair? i want to hear your methods of getting them to lock up.

2. L.RonHubbard

L.RonHubbard Guest

maynnonaise, sperm , ptartar sauce...anythang white and creamy. throw some wood glue up in there too

3. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

well i got the sperm in there and also some white shit that i found in my fridge so im gonna go get the mayo.

4. j3di

j3di Member

hahaha i always wanted dreads but then i looked in the mirror and realized im not black or a hippie...dude seriously i have straight hair and ive yet to see a white kid with straight hair with tight dreads...shit just looks god awful...sorry bro but it just cant happen...but hey if it does let a brotha know cuz im all aboot it

5. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

use dirt or mud.

damn dirty hippies.

6. When

When 12oz Loyalist

my friend is a white kid that had dreads
    hid method was...
    -not taking showers or wearing deodorant
    -constantly rubbing his hair around
    -wearing one of those jamacian caps
    -i think he put some sorta mayo in his hair or some sorta sticky product
    -and finally just smoking alot of weed and being a smelly bastard

7. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

HAHAHA A BUDDY OF MINE HAS THEM AND HES WHITE . STRAIT HAIR AND ALL............DIRTIEST GUY EVER....OHH MAN SOO HILARIOUS

8. CarltonBanks

CarltonBanks Banned

you have to use beezwax. Im not sure if salons do it or if its do it your self. The only bad thing is, when your tired of having it in there, you have to shave your head to get it out

9. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

i had dreads when i was little..i didnt mean to but mother had me on the road alot.

10. j3di

j3di Member

beeswax works...you have to not wash your hair for a while and let it clump a little and work the beewax in by twisting your hair...its a gradual process but it works...BUT...YOUR STILL WHITE WITH STRAIGHT HAIR...no matter what its goign to look horrible...seriously

11. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

straight-haired whiteboy dreads are the most fucked up things ever. i don't give a fuck who you are, but if you fall into this category you're a GOOSE.