Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Text

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by GucciCondom, Dec 3, 2003.

1. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

I was just sitting here and now all of the text around 12oz is like 5 times bigger..this happen to everyone?

2. phism

phism Member

menu -> view -> text size -> medium (probably)

there's a keyboard shortcut you probably accidentally hit but i don't remember what it is.

3. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

this morning i had this problem, but now it's fine. ;)

4. GucciCondom

oh aight just checkin..cus i was scrollin down the thread and all the sudden BLAOW!

5. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

I know you can change the text size by holding control then using the mouse scroll wheel.

6. GucciCondom

Yeah it was probably that because I had a plate of lasagna infront of me and it probably pushed down the control button and then when I went to scroll down the thread it changed the text size. Its all fixed now though.

Edit* to change my to me.

7. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

8. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

PS: I would really like to see rubbers with Gucci print.

9. GucciCondom

Yeah I'm gonna have to get some made somehow. :idea:

10. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

That would blow away stunt 101, it'd be like stunt 236.

11. GucciCondom

Haha yeah I bet if I made a music video called "Stunt 236" under the name GucciCondom and rhymed about my gucci condoms and prada-edition christal bottles I would sell more records than any of those MTV cats. :lol:

12. GucciCondom

Not to mention how many Gucci Print Condoms I could sling on ebay for like 50 bucks a pop lol.

13. deadasdreams

deadasdreams Member

haha

i never noticed your name before.it's funny but not as funny as abortion ringtoss...best user name ever..blah..i'll shut up now.