Sylvia Browne

fatalist

I was watching Montel Williams, and Sylvia Browne was on the show trying to answer the audience's questions. This is not the first time I saw her, but ever time I catch her on the show, I always ask myself if this lady is forreal, because she always surprises me, and just by the audience's expressions i'm convinced. Shit is amazing! Just wanted to get the 12's opinion on the matter.

19536752_3f7361f940_m.jpg

I would like to ask her just one question.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this lady will eat your ass for $5 and a rock.

nah, seriuosly, i've seen her and heard her (i downloaded a couple of her lectures). pretty interesting. i do agree with her as far as people ahving psychic 'powers' but not so much as being able to foretell an undetermined future.

Some of her predictions for the next 100 years:

-Atlantis will begin to show itself by 2023 and be fully visible by 2026.

-Medicine in pill form goes away; instead we have air-injected delivery through the skin.

-A moon base is created for people to visit, and as a stopping place for further trips.

-A virtual reality headset will stimulate brain waves so people can learn whole libraries of information within hours.

-Great earth changes will occur and germ warfare will be used before the world finds peace. But eventually from all of the bad comes good. The pendulum will swing back to humanity and love.

-No world war is coming, but lots of civil disorder and small skirmishes. No nuclear holocaust.

-Peace will last from 2050 until 2100, and then I see nothing beyond, which could mean "the end will come like a thief in the night."

Originally posted by casekonly@Jun 15 2005, 12:47 PM

what casek foresee's in the next 100 minutes:

-some kinda lunch

-a junt

-possibly a nap

-friends from tampa stopping by

-a 40

-possibly a civil war between my cat and my puppy

-more nap

lol@ a civil war between my cat and my puppy..good reply

Originally posted by fatalist@Jun 15 2005, 12:36 PM

Some of her predictions for the next 100 years:

-Atlantis will begin to show itself by 2023 and be fully visible by 2026.

-Medicine in pill form goes away; instead we have air-injected delivery through the skin.

-A moon base is created for people to visit, and as a stopping place for further trips.

-A virtual reality headset will stimulate brain waves so people can learn whole libraries of information within hours.

-Great earth changes will occur and germ warfare will be used before the world finds peace. But eventually from all of the bad comes good. The pendulum will swing back to humanity and love.

-No world war is coming, but lots of civil disorder and small skirmishes. No nuclear holocaust.

-Peace will last from 2050 until 2100, and then I see nothing beyond, which could mean "the end will come like a thief in the night."

-I thought atlantis was already discovered. If this is the case there should be some scientific evidence to support this.

-air injected delivery through the skin? doesn't seem like a good way to regulate dosage to me. Not to mention the air pollution.

-science fiction writers know this.

-that would be pretty cool.

-pretty vague

-pretty vague

-peace now!

P.S. I believe in psychic powers, and have had personal experiences with this stuff.... but I don't believe it's so easy to predict the future.... And most psychics agree it's not so easy. Maybe yes, maybe no. Where's nostradamus?

What's he got to say about all this?