Story#1: Monkey Paw

GrndpasPenis

I moved to a new city a few years ago (I have since moved back) and I met a few kids that were into what i was into and started hanging out regularly. The kids would always talk about this girl that one of there sisters knew that had her hand burnt and permanently disfigured in a fire when she was younger. They called this girl Monkey Paw. The kid whose sister knew the girl came up with a plan to get one of our friends to make out with it (Monkey Paw) on film. So he drilled a hole through his wall into his sister's room and ran a chord from his tv to a camera he put in a stack of beenie babies. We then dared a friend who had never really hooked up with a girl to go in his sisters room and make out with her while we watched it on his tv. The video came out really dark and all you can see is his arm going up and down incredibly hard because he'd never fingered a girl before and all the while shes making the worst sounding animal grunts. That night after I'd left the kid tried to get one of his sisters hot friends on film changing but ended up filming his fat sister changing. I don't know why he didn't stop filming once he saw it wasn't the hot girl..but oh well.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Is that one of those 'wish granting' monkey paws?

Well If so my first wish is that there's not Story #2.

My second wish is that I hadn't read story #1.

My third wish is for a turkey sandwich, but not a zombie turkey.

i'm 5 days clean, all my friends smoke (which is mostly my fault). YES, i have gone mad, it sucks to watch your friends smoke blunts while you could be too. i don't exactly know why i quit, but this time i'm very serious about it.

i don't think it's for good, but i need a break from it.

Archived