SMASH 137

STYLEISKING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YAAL NIGGAS IS SO QUICK 2 PASS JUDGMENT..I AINT HATIN ON THE GUY...SUM OF THE COLORS ON THEM PIECES WAS DIZOPE...BUT WHERE I LERND FROM (OLDSKOOL ORIGINAL NY HEADS)UR LETTERS SHULD HAVE FORM...STRUCTURE...AND I DONT SEE THAT IN THIS GUYS PIECE...THATS WHAT I MEAN BY EURO LETTERS....NY,LA EURO HEADS ALL HAV THE SAME FUNDAMENTALS.....THATS Y MOST OF THE REAL HEADS FROM NY LOOK AT EURO PIECES WITH A GRAIN OF SALT....CUS THEYR TRYIN 2 MIMIC NYC STYLE BUT CANT DO IT....IM SORRY IF U DONT LIKE IT....THAS JUS MY OPINION...HE LOOKS LIKE A GOOD "PAINTER" AND HIS CHARACTERS R DOPE...BUT AS A GRAFFITI WRITER...EEEH

Originally posted by porque

^^...i don't know if you're just trying to be funny...or talk shit cause you're bored...but i see a very consistent and well defined letter structure in most of these pieces...sorry if you can't see it...

diffrent strokes 4 diffrent folks...his letters dont appeal 2 me

smash kaos inc

Guest Sir Doodles

Yo' I kinda like it....(whapppishhhhh!)....(This is where you remember the skit from De La Soul is Dead album...) ehhhh I like all Smashes from Miami to NY to Basel...can't recall anything from Deutschland at this time....sorry.

We create a mental atmosphere.

Archived