simples

remk

Took the advice thrown at me and tried more simple lettering. This is just the first shot I'll post more soon...

I've been thinking about getting rid of the "r" since I'm never happy with what I do with that letter.

remksketch2.jpg

If anyone else has simples to post I'd like to see them.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

not bad, the 3D isnt too bad, the other guy doent like it.. but the lines are all paralelle.

im not diggin the E on the hand tag... but fuck hand styles i will practice them and take up like 4 or 5 pages trying to do them and still not be saticfied.. but whatever.

youre gettin better faster, but dont get cocky or ill come murder you :crazy: because people say youre getting better doesnt mean its good.. so KEEP ON WORKING!!! and still work on the K!

Originally posted by bob barker

SIMPLER and by simpler i mean as simple as you can get,straite block letters,bars,no extra shit,no arrows, no extra bars, no bling bling,just simple strong letters....work on them a lot,and then work on tweaking them out.

couldnt have said it better myself mr. gameshow host.. seriously though, listen to this guy he knows what he is talking about.. some people think they are cool for saying go simpler but they suck dick and say it ebcause they think its the latest trend and they followed it and got cocky once someone said they were getting better... you will never get better, thats what i tell myself.. that way i am always trying harder.. im just a fucking loser toy ass cock sucker motherfucker pussy shit asshole who wont ever never ever ever get better.:dazed:

I think your starting to get it with the first one. Like someone said before stay away from the 'bling bling', the fake platinum can be spotted a mile away. nah mean. Lose the swirly underline on your handstyle and you'll be ok. Also stay away from hollow 3d's until you have em' nailed. Try filling them in solid black, it's easier on the eyes and remains fixable. D.