sat night. and i dont want to leave.

JoeyLawrence

im depressed. again. offers to go to crazy parties in an airplane hanger with live punk band and many women. yet i choose to stay here and watch lizzy mcguire reruns and drink green tea.

fuck. i go online to see if theres anything of interest, but i get stuck staring at this evil ass grey screen, and the ramblings of idiots with similar interests and problems as me. whatever. fuck reading depressing books and listening to jucifer. im gonna go eat somemore and drown my depression in fast food and painkillers.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest uncle-boy

do pain killers and go out to the party!!

keep busy and you'll forget about being depressed, it works for me:idea:

Guest fr8lover

im sitting around sulking too, playing guitar, eating cereal and watching forrest gump.

ive got beer ready to drink, places to go but id rather sit around and let my thoughts swirl like usual and bring me down.

fuck everyone.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by fr8lover

im sitting around sulking too, playing guitar, eating cereal and watching forrest gump.

ive got beer ready to drink, places to go but id rather sit around and let my thoughts swirl like usual and bring me down.

fuck everyone.

hahah i was doing the same thing about a month ago, but cancel the guitar, i dont have one.

forest gump made me even more bummed.:(

today i am gonna try to get some sleep.. sat. night..wooOOHHH... but yesterday i went to a wannabe gangster party. you know the krazy eses in next friday?"count my money, fuck some bitches?") every single guy there looked like that. shaved heads.plaid shirts. i was like damn.. but i just drank alot and it didnt even phase me. and my bi friend ..that bitch took advantage of me... and she was 110% sober. i washed my mouth so many times. not because im 'homophobic' or whatever but because she's fuckin dirty...shes a hoeee...HOOE... anyway im real fuckin hungry rite now...

Originally posted by WhenOne

just had to throw that part in huh?

:lol:

sometimes..im not sure if she really is bi...she really likes attention.. so im thinkin hey maybe this whore is jus sayin that cus she wants attention..... mmmm i had korean bbq....good stuff...

popgun... i feel you. saturday night. a bottle of water, hot green tea, and a paint pen. 5 hours i have sat here in front of my computer, drawing weird ass things on my desk. i feel like hell, my girlfriend is mad at me, nothing to do. nowhere to paint. bored. nowhere to go. bored. dammit.

Archived