Road Trip

8onus

goin from dc to maine and back.

what are good places to stop in philly NYC and boston?

im talking food, record/graff stores and titty bars. throw some fireworks surplus stores in there too.

anywho, share your interesting road trip experiences here.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Philly- cheese steak shops. I'm partial to Tony Lukes. South Street has clothes, record stores big and small, stores that sell bongs/bowls/scales, even a big ass condom store. There are also a lot of skate shops on and right off of South Street including Kerry Getz's. If you want graff supplies you can hit up Emcee's or it might be called Subzero they are always changing the name, that is right off of South Street and has caps. If you want Montana paint and other shit hit up RareBreed. Uhhm I'm not really sure about titty bars..the big party spot is Deleware Ave. which is full of clubs. If you skate check out FDR which is under the bridge in FDR park across from the stadiums and shit.

Originally posted by GucciCondom

Philly- cheese steak shops. I'm partial to Tony Lukes. South Street has clothes, record stores big and small, stores that sell bongs/bowls/scales, even a big ass condom store. There are also a lot of skate shops on and right off of South Street including Kerry Getz's. If you want graff supplies you can hit up Emcee's or it might be called Subzero they are always changing the name, that is right off of South Street and has caps. If you want Montana paint and other shit hit up RareBreed. Uhhm I'm not really sure about titty bars..the big party spot is Deleware Ave. which is full of clubs. If you skate check out FDR which is under the bridge in FDR park across from the stadiums and shit.

I heard FDR was torn down or closed or something...sweet if it isn't

Guest im not witty

best titty bar in philly is show and tel. yes, one "l". and its not so much a titty bar as it is a butt naked nasty coke whores going ass to ass with a dildo bar. except without the bar part because they dont serve alcohol. BUt you can bring your own, in whatever quantity you can carry. as was evident by the two guys with a keg the time i went.

Me and about 10 of my friends took a road trip up to wiscosin about two weeks after graduation(h.s.) and on the way there we got pulled over and charged with drugs that i had no clue of and having a bad headlight(friends car)......All in all it really sucked....

Ah, the open road... no, scratch that... traffic is shit and people are pissed as all hell about these fucking gas prices. But anyway...

Philadelphia is always hopping with hipsters, so watch out. Emcee is pretty all right but paint is a bitch to get. Stock up in some shitville suburb if you can.

Travelling is pretty dope... (insert cool guy band tour story here). Stay the fuck out of West Virginia. FOREVER.

I'm heading up tp Rochester this weekend... if anyone is in the area, I'd be down to hook up. Get at me.

fireworks used to be real easy to get here in ny....until giuliani took over.

we drive three hours to this place in Penn. It's well worth it and i think you should definitely stop there. The prices are sick and they got everything you want. Last summer we went with seven heads and bought 1900$ worth of shit.

http://www.montefortefireworks.com/

that's their website which you can get directions off., just mapquest them

if you go just look out for a big sign that says "Flying J"

it's like a truck stop and shit

...i would hit it up after you pass through nyc without a doubt.

i just got back from one.......we picked a female hitchhiker and told her she could only get a ride if she cruised naked the whole time..............she did.....it was fun.....she even got out and pumped fucking gas in the cockfucking nude.....fuck!

she was not half bad either

we got drunk with her whilst fully clothed to make up for the naked fuck slut we made her feel like......dumb fucking female cunt

Originally posted by YEAHMANWORD

fireworks used to be real easy to get here in ny....until giuliani took over.

we drive three hours to this place in Penn. It's well worth it and i think you should definitely stop there. The prices are sick and they got everything you want. Last summer we went with seven heads and bought 1900$ worth of shit.

http://www.montefortefireworks.com/

that's their website which you can get directions off., just mapquest them

if you go just look out for a big sign that says "Flying J"

it's like a truck stop and shit

...i would hit it up after you pass through nyc without a doubt.

fuck yeah, thanks a lot dude i gotta stop there..they got a buy 3 get 1 free on mortar tube rockets.

blood.face.

you are a bad bad man...but that shit is funny.

A little side story.

I've gone to the fireworks store twice, once in february 2003 on a road trip to cornell which turned into a shitshow, and then in june 2003.

The June 2003 trip was pretty funny. My boys called me up at around midnight. I was just chillin cause i had work at 3:30 pm the next day and it was a dead night. So they knew i was aware of a fireworks store and they told me they wanted to go that night....specifically leave at 5 am. I thought they were bullshitting so i was like fuck it i'll go.

Long story short me and my boy started getting fucked up off these caffeine/alcohol drinks called Sparks or some shit. We had eight apiece of these 20oz shits. On the way there we started laughing so hard about something that i threw up sparks all over my boys dashboard. Shit was all orange and gooey. I was still laughing hysterically as I was throwing up. Not because I was drunk, but because we were laughing so hard.

Later on that day i fell asleep behind the whell of my car on the parkway too. woke up doing 30 on the shoulder....got into work and told my boss i felt sick and fuckin turned right around and went to bed.

Originally posted by YEAHMANWORD

me and my boy started getting fucked up off these caffeine/alcohol drinks called Sparks or some shit. apiece

a while back my motherfcuking moms went to the motherfucking states and brought me back some of them sparks motherfuckers.....they tasted like liquid candy necklaces and a motherfucker never got drunk on those silly little fuckers......they taste special though

Archived