Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Road Trip

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by 8onus, May 26, 2004.

1. 8onus

8onus Banned

goin from dc to maine and back.

what are good places to stop in philly NYC and boston?
    im talking food, record/graff stores and titty bars. throw some fireworks surplus stores in there too.

anywho, share your interesting road trip experiences here.

2. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

Philly- cheese steak shops. I'm partial to Tony Lukes. South Street has clothes, record stores big and small, stores that sell bongs/bowls/scales, even a big ass condom store. There are also a lot of skate shops on and right off of South Street including Kerry Getz's. If you want graff supplies you can hit up Emcee's or it might be called Subzero they are always changing the name, that is right off of South Street and has caps. If you want Montana paint and other shit hit up RareBreed. Uhhm I'm not really sure about titty bars..the big party spot is Deleware Ave. which is full of clubs. If you skate check out FDR which is under the bridge in FDR park across from the stadiums and shit.

3. 8onus

8onus Banned

I heard FDR was torn down or closed or something...sweet if it isn't

4. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

haha nah man FDR is cool. maybe your thinking of when they wrecked Love Park?

5. CinchedWaist

CinchedWaist Elite Member

I love road trips.
    But georgia's water tasted like sewage.

6. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

7. im not witty

im not witty Guest

best titty bar in philly is show and tel. yes, one "l". and its not so much a titty bar as it is a butt naked nasty coke whores going ass to ass with a dildo bar. except without the bar part because they dont serve alcohol. BUt you can bring your own, in whatever quantity you can carry. as was evident by the two guys with a keg the time i went.

8. InDY_500

InDY_500 Veteran Member

Me and about 10 of my friends took a road trip up to wiscosin about two weeks after graduation(h.s.) and on the way there we got pulled over and charged with drugs that i had no clue of and having a bad headlight(friends car)......All in all it really sucked....

9. thecarwreck

thecarwreck Senior Member

Ah, the open road... no, scratch that... traffic is shit and people are pissed as all hell about these fucking gas prices. But anyway...

Philadelphia is always hopping with hipsters, so watch out. Emcee is pretty all right but paint is a bitch to get. Stock up in some shitville suburb if you can.

Travelling is pretty dope... (insert cool guy band tour story here). Stay the fuck out of West Virginia. FOREVER.

I'm heading up tp Rochester this weekend... if anyone is in the area, I'd be down to hook up. Get at me.

10. adderall

adderall Elite Member

11. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

Fireworks are illegal here in massachusetts. But there are tons of bars becuase of the maount of colleges.

12. CinchedWaist

CinchedWaist Elite Member

unless they were going to northern wisconsin. :)
    whitewater rafting is sooo fun.

13. imported_YEAHMANWORD

imported_YEAHMANWORD Member

fireworks used to be real easy to get here in ny....until giuliani took over.

we drive three hours to this place in Penn. It's well worth it and i think you should definitely stop there. The prices are sick and they got everything you want. Last summer we went with seven heads and bought 1900$ worth of shit.

http://www.montefortefireworks.com/

that's their website which you can get directions off., just mapquest them

if you go just look out for a big sign that says "Flying J"
    it's like a truck stop and shit

...i would hit it up after you pass through nyc without a doubt.

14. blood.face.

blood.face. New Jack

i just got back from one.......we picked a female hitchhiker and told her she could only get a ride if she cruised naked the whole time..............she did.....it was fun.....she even got out and pumped fucking gas in the cockfucking nude.....fuck!
    she was not half bad either
    we got drunk with her whilst fully clothed to make up for the naked fuck slut we made her feel like......dumb fucking female cunt

15. 8onus

8onus Banned

fuck yeah, thanks a lot dude i gotta stop there..they got a buy 3 get 1 free on mortar tube rockets.

blood.face.
    you are a bad bad man...but that shit is funny.