1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Road Trip!

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by defyone, Dec 24, 2001.

1. defyone

defyone Guest

Road Trip!

Discussion started by defyone - Dec 24, 2001

2. wakassOATH

wakassOATH Guest

wakassOATH - Replied Dec 24, 2001

hey thats cool .. so i guess your gonna rip off peoples shit from there places just like you rip off peoples packages,
    sorry folks.. this guys i theif

3. Ob1

Ob1 New Jack

Ob1 - Replied Dec 24, 2001

You can chill in my butt. ha!

Ob1 - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  4. chicken bone

chicken bone Guest

chicken bone - Replied Dec 24, 2001

yeah you can chill in my butt too but your gonna have to suck my penis then eat my butt, then you can live in it.

5. defyone

defyone Guest

defyone - Replied Dec 24, 2001

6. wakassOATH

wakassOATH Guest

wakassOATH - Replied Dec 26, 2001

look defy, dont play stupid.. there was a entire thread on here a while ago about you and how you ripped off peoples packages (then sent you shit first.. and then you didnt come through on your half) you ripped my friend off, and thats just as bad as ripping me off.. just be greatful that the people on here that got jacked didnt post your house adress on this board and on others (im pretty sure some of them were thinking about doing that to)
    as for a ass beating, im not looking for one.. im just notifing others about what kind of a person you are.. they have a right to know before they start accepting people into their homes
    ..and i dont think anyone has a problem with that except for you. i wounder why.

7. wakassOATH

wakassOATH Guest

wakassOATH - Replied Dec 26, 2001

8. defyone

defyone Guest

defyone - Replied Dec 26, 2001

9. ASER1NE

ASER1NE 12oz Veteran Member

ASER1NE - Replied Dec 27, 2001

well that sounds to me like you admitting you stole from his boy , so why wouldnt he drag it on.......that right there says u r not trustworthy so why would anyone want to let you stay with them......which you indeed asked for........

ASER1NE - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  10. defyone

defyone Guest

defyone - Replied Dec 27, 2001

ok this is getting fucking rediculous...

YOU ALL ARE FAGGOTS WHO CANT READ.. I HAVE TAKED TO THE GUY AND IM SENDING HIM A PACKAGE THAT IS GOING TO CONTAIN THE THING I PROMISED HIM, AND A BUNCH OF EXTRA STUFF. GOD I FUCKING HATE THE INTERNET. ALL BITCHES EVERY WHERE.

im done posting. fuck this shit

11. wakassOATH

wakassOATH Guest

wakassOATH - Replied Dec 27, 2001

heheh looks like ol defy getting a little mad, i guess your just angry cause you have been caught in your own web of lies and now all you do is call us fags heh .. good, stop posting ..good reddence
    but i bet you will be on here with a new user name tomarrow
    your right.. the internet is funny

12. bigguy

bigguy 12oz Senior Member

bigguy - Replied Dec 27, 2001

hehehhahahheheh(funny)

bigguy - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  13. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Intangible - Replied Dec 28, 2001

im not done with you though...

Intangible - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  14. defyone

defyone Guest

defyone - Replied Dec 28, 2001

oh joy!!

15. siloette

siloette 12oz Member

siloette - Replied Dec 28, 2001

wow..im a slacker..on packages...but organised flick jackin...oooh..thats low..

siloette - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages: