radiohead -guests on south park

jungle cat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

That's kinda weird how South Park would pick a band like Radiohead...

By the way... where's the horoscope for the week Mr.Mental Invalid?? How come my last week's horoscope didn't tell me anything about getting busted for graffiti for the 3rd time and almost getting into a fight with a guy at the supermarket??

I had no idea Rancid did anything for South Park... I don't exactly keep track of South Park trivia facts like I do with The Simpsons, haha. I was just surprised because Radiohead is more of an mellow-y Brit-pop sorta type of band, and I can't picture them being featured in anything with comedy in it. Rancid is more of an upbeat punk type of thing... that damn "Ruby Soho" song always gets stuck in my head. Eh, I'm mumbling...

...cut and pasted for your tv viewing pleasure from the fountain of knowledge that is grenplasticradiohead.com....

"Wednesday, July 11 at 10:00 p.m., world-renowned RADIOHEAD will make a special guest appearance on "South Park." The band will play a vital role in Cartman's plot for revenge against an offensive eighth grader in the show entitled, "Scott Tenorman Must Die."

In "Scott Tenorman Must Die," Cartman gets pubic hair. But Cartman doesn't get just any pubes; he buys some from one of the older kids at South Park Elementary, Scott Tenorman. Cartman wants to show the other boys that he can be the first kid in the fourth grade with this mark of manliness, until everyone tells him that pubes don't count unless he grows his own. Cartman seeks wicked revenge on Scott Tenorman when he won't give him his money back."

HAHAHAHAHAHA!-r.

i can see em doin talk show host!

"you want me-well fucking come and find me...

ill be waiting, with a gun and a pack of sandwiches....."

...s.I...if you didnt reread 'concerts'-enjoy shoreline tomorrow nite!-post your experience dood, if you so please...id be interested to see what ya thought....r

• 2 weeks later...

that shit was so funny. basically, it's about cartman gettin scott back. he trains a pony to bite off scott's weener. then, kyle and stan tell him so scott's parents go to "rescue a poor pony who has been abandoned" and they get shot by the guy who owns the pony. cartman steals the bodies and makes chili out of them. it's really fucked up.

you gotta watch it to see how funny it is.

Archived