Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Que pasa in Paris city?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by JU3LZ54N74N4, Jun 11, 2004.

1. JU3LZ54N74N4

JU3LZ54N74N4 New Jack

Anyone live there or been there recently? Let's talk.

2. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

3. JU3LZ54N74N4

JU3LZ54N74N4 New Jack

Hi.. do you live there? or were/are you just visiting? How's rent and whats are jobs like? How much is the minimum wage? Are the french really as stuck up as everyone says? Are the women fine like wine? Are you a female? I hope you don't mind this interrogation. That's all for now I guess. Thanks.

[​IMG]

4. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

Yes.
    No.
    Real estate is expensive but you could be lucky. Jobs are like what your level of education is. I guess. Look it up.
    Legally, you can't be payed a monthly wage of something like...1000€ or something. It summed up to around 6000 Francs, but i don't know the exact € sum.
    Yes, and we all wear bérets.
    Only the hot ones.
    I can but notice my absence of a vagina.
    Boredom does wonders.
    Awesome.
    You're welcome.

Over and out.
    Pinup / Garlic & Football.

5. JU3LZ54N74N4

JU3LZ54N74N4 New Jack

Hi, you said rent is ok if I'm lucky. Would you consider me lucky if I could find a room for 500 euros a month? How much does a metro card cost?

What do you get up to in Paris? How old are you? I'm 19. Say on friday night I didn't have to work and wanted to go out and meet some people where's a cool place to go? Any suggestions?

What's life like in Paris? Tell me a good story.

Are you going to portugal to watch any games?

Ever been to Nice? Or Monte Carlo? Let's talk.

Peace

6. caL

caL Senior Member

7. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

Hi.
    A room ? Only if the price includes a truckful of naked women inside.
    You could (should) most definitely find cheaper.
    I don't remember.
    There's about anything you could do in Paris. I don't know you. There are heaps of exhibitions, museums, restaurants, shops, clubs and things woo woo.
    Meet some random people ? Eh. Pubs ? I really don't know, I know people here. :D
    When i was little, i was sitting on the sidewalk eating a McDonald's hamburger (pretty Parisian, huh ?). This beggar came up and asked me if he could buy the rest of that burger i was eating off me. This was a fat smelly with a big beard beggar type of guy. I'm a skinny runt, so in those days i was a mini skinny runt. Anyway, i got nervous at this beggar talking to me so i just gave him my lunch. There was this guy in a shop who saw the whole thing and went and told the beggar off. The beggar walked off, and the shopowner was telling me why he had told him off etc because i was pretty damn embarassed. Anyway, i went back to McDonald's to get myself another burger. There i saw the beggar, who had gone to buy me a lunch because he felt bad having frightened a little kid.
    I still feel depressed telling this.
    And i know the story sucked.
    Nope. But I'm sending good vibes.
    I've been as far as Nice airport. It's a pretty cool airport.

Pinup / Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V

8. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Shit, I wanna go to Paris again. It’s been a long time. Pinup, that story is quite sad. Did the bum wear a beret, too?

9. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

Of course. They get screwed onto our heads as an adulthood ritual.

10. Ladislas

Ladislas New Jack

ok but how is the city of marseille?

11. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

I don't know any french, but isn't "que pasa" spanish?

12. sneak

sneak Guest

pinup: if i make it to paris this summer (as i plan) believe you are showing me the sights.

13. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

No.

14. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

I hope i'll be around then... If everyhting goes well, my holiday will be a mix between making money (how ??) going to places i want to go to (where ??) and moving in to London (when ??).