Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

pentagon video released at 1:00p.m. today

Discussion in 'News' started by lord_casek, May 16, 2006.

1. lord_casek

lord_casek 12oz Royalty

Joined: Jan 24, 2006 Messages: 27,078 Likes Received: 1,007
    http://www.judicialwatch.org/5772.shtml

Judicial Watch to Obtain September 11 Pentagon Video at 1 p.m. Today

[SIZE=+1]Department of Defense Responds to Judicial Watch Freedom of Information Act Request and Related Lawsuit[/SIZE]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](Washington, DC) Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, announced today that Department of Defense will release a videotape to Judicial Watch at 1:00 p.m. this afternoon that allegedly shows American Airlines Flight 77 striking the Pentagon on September 11, 2001. The Department of Defense is releasing the videotape in response to a Judicial Watch Freedom of Information Act request and related lawsuit. [/FONT]​
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]“This is in response to your December 14, 2004 Freedom of Information Act Request, FOIA appeal of March 27, 2005, and complaint filed in the United States District Court for the District of Columbia,” wrote William Kammer, Chief of the Department of Defense, Office of Freedom of Information. “Now that the trial of Zacarias Moussaoui is over, we are able to complete your request and provide the video…”[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Judicial Watch originally filed a Freedom of Information Act request on December 15, 2004, seeking all records pertaining to September 11, 2001 camera recordings of the Pentagon attack from the Sheraton National Hotel, the Nexcomm/Citgo gas station, Pentagon security cameras and the Virginia Department of Transportation. The Department of Defense admitted in a January 26, 2005 letter that it possessed a videotape responsive to Judicial Watch’s request. However, the Pentagon refused to release the videotape because it was, “part of an ongoing investigation involving Zacarias Moussaoui.” Judicial Watch filed a lawsuit on February 22, 2006 arguing that there was “no legal basis” for the Defense Department’s refusal to release the tape. [/FONT]​
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]“We fought hard to obtain this video because we felt that it was very important to complete the public record with respect to the terrorist attacks of September 11,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “Finally, we hope that this video will put to rest the conspiracy theories involving American Airlines Flight 77. As always, our prayers remain with all those who suffered as a result of those murderous attacks.”[/FONT]​
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A copy of the video will be made available on Judicial Watch’s Internet site, [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]www.judicialwatch.org.[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Judicial Watch is a non-partisan, educational foundation organized under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue code. Judicial Watch is dedicated to fighting government and judicial corruption and promoting a return to ethics and morality in our nation's public life.[/FONT]​
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]​

2. lord_casek

lord_casek 12oz Royalty

same five frames already released. wtf?

3. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

mang there must be a lot of people trying to check this out

4. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

I couldn't really read that above but I clicked on the link and it timed out, that was a couple hours ago...

5. the.crooked

the.crooked Veteran Member

same here. 2.26 pm central.

6. !@#$%

timing out timing out

i'm so over conspiracy theories anyway.

buildings blew up.
    then end.

7. lord_casek

lord_casek 12oz Royalty

it's been bogged down. i hear you can turn on tv news and see it, but
    i don't watch that shit any longer.

8. lord_casek

lord_casek 12oz Royalty

9. !@#$%

9/11 plane into Petagon

the PETAGON??

animal rights is gonna be all over this one.

10. !@#$%

11. lord_casek

lord_casek 12oz Royalty

oh, symbols..didn't anyone tell you that our govt. has
    a top secret adoption agency?

[​IMG]

this is scruffy, he's in charge of public relations.

Last edited: May 16, 2006
  12. !@#$%

haha!!

fuckin A
    this is so dumb
    i am watching this shit over and over
    and for whatever reason, the youtube link won't play until the 8th second of the video

so i can't see what's comin at the building, only the explosion

13. lord_casek

lord_casek 12oz Royalty

no symbols, that is what they released. that is
    "the full video"

the security cams are capturing 2-3 or 5 second intervals
    fucking teh suck. i'm gonna find the high res video
    and analyze it. i hear you can see the cockpit.

14. lord_casek

lord_casek 12oz Royalty

[​IMG]

"OK! OK! I WILL TELL AGENT BARKSLEY EVERYTHING I KNOW!!!!

15. !@#$%

hahahaa..

i saw a better video

something huge and white definitely hits the ground and bounces into the pentagon

one of my ex's neighbors died on that flight, so it isn't so hard for me to believe

now, if someone can also tell me where his body went and how they killed all those people who were supposed to be passengers on that flight that crashed, when in actuality it did not, a missile did..i will be impressed.