on about 3 am, and this is the lonely post...

Guest fr8lover

Guest fr8lover

well...

Touched what I never touched before, seen what I never seen before

woke up and seen the sun sky high, sky high

hahahaha

wasnt world party such a shitty ass album but this song?

i

guess

im going

to

bed..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im up. bored and sick.

------------------

"Rain, it's rain again, rain down on my parade, i'm wrong you're right it's not what you would do - walk one mile in these shoes..."

[This message has been edited by MUNE (edited 09-09-2001).]

welcome to the dance.......

I got stuck in the paradox and was infinitely looking left, right, left, right. I kind of screamed inside my head that I didn't, couldn't, possibly know, and that I wanted to return to my room, to my space and time. I could vaguely hear my dog barking on the porch, so I knew that I was alive still. But something (me? the universe?) was like 'Look, back there and here are the same, things are just a lot more clear here. You have always been here; the other is just a representation of this. You will have to solve this puzzle someday. Things are reaching the end and if you aren't careful with what you choose, you'll get stuck here, in the paradox. You asked to come here, so help me answer the question.' It was like the universe itself didn't know what to make of the paradox, so it was asking me. It kept saying, 'Do you see? Do you see why life is the way it is? Do you see now why you can't know everything...because it is unknowable?'

Archived