Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

NYC bound...where to go?

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by visualJAZZ, Feb 22, 2002.

1. visualJAZZ

visualJAZZ Member

never been to the city, but i'm going in march. any particular areas to go? I'm staying somewhere near cbgb's(if only it were 1977 again!) but I'm sure i'll be all over that town. So where do I need to go?

2. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

you should go to the world trade center..........ohh wait it got bombed by a bunch of fukkin cowards

3. OMARNYCAKASW1

OMARNYCAKASW1 Senior Member

4. marker

marker Guest

i eat testicals

5. whiteboy 516

whiteboy 516 Junior Member

hey visualjazz go to a little place called bedford-stuyvesant<brooklyn>....oh the fun you'll have....te-hee:)

6. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

nyc is a zoo, whos cares bomb anything!!!

7. hulk hogan

hulk hogan Member

your staying around cbgb's?

you'll find plenty to do around that neighborhood.

take the train and see where it takes you.

8. C-O-K PBScru

C-O-K PBScru Member

9. RIM THE JOB

RIM THE JOB Member

hey COK.. where are you from... there is a crew in boston called pbs... just wondering..

grow pbs

10. MOE FUNK

MOE FUNK New Jack

The Hindu's have the Ganges, the Muslims have Mecca and Writers have The Bench. If you're in NYC every writer should make a pilgrimage to the original writers bench.
    Take the 5 to 149st IRT station in the Bronx.

11. Clever Name

Clever Name Junior Member

Cowards? What are they afraid of? Maybe "deranged lunatics" is the phrase your looking for.

12. ohsodevious

ohsodevious New Jack

Hit up the Throggs Neck bridge.....its better than your nieghborhood whore