Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Nothing to do/Still no time

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_Tesseract, Mar 4, 2002.

1. This one is for all of you that dont have to be someplace at sometime (no job, no school, no strict schedule in anyway).
    I noticed that the worst way to feel pressed by time is to do absolutely nothing, the only times in my life that i felt that i actually had time to do stuff where the times that i had to do so much shit.
    Its funny but time seems to be a game of accomplishment, only when you do something you evaluate it and use whats left of it.
    To tell you the truth thats the reason why time was invented, not as a fact but as a scale.
    Counting time means that at the same time you count things that happen, otherwise--when time just passes--its as abstract as it can get.
    When you're sitting on your ass excessivly you either think what you could be doing or what others do at the same moment.
    When you have things to do you just think how will you fit em all in the best possible way.
    Thats an interesting gap there, on the one hand, when you concider time as a fact, you aint got time...you just grow old along with everything else. And on the other, when you concider time as a limit you struggle to keep up.

2. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

are you stoned?

I like having no job, no school, and no schedual...thug life fool

I have no life

3. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

for having nothing to do you sure seem to have some philisophical insights into time.....

but yeah , that whole no job , no school , no schedule thing is mee , plus i just moved so i also have no friends nor do i know where anything is .......so i sit on my ass and do nothing pretty much all day , or i go play ball at these ghetto hoops.........oh well fuck life

4. Having to do something is a whole different story that actually doing things. Thats the whole point.

5. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

i dunno bro.
    i never really feel the need to do much, but i'm always aware that time is passing.. and rather fast too. a year seems like nothing to me.

6. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

soemtimes i wish i had no school or no job. i hate school and work it makes me hate the world.die school die burn ...oh sorry got carried away ahh well i take shoes and clothes from my work so i get my manager back for being such a fag

7. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Well as for me I took the semester off and don't have a job.
    I wake up late and go to sleep late.
    I do think you get more done when you have to do more things. I mean you hurry up and do everything you gotta do, then feel good about all the things you accomplished. But when you have no time restraints and nothing to do you tend to put off shit shit then rush around at the last minute thus accomplishing very little.

I don't think I made sense...