Nothing to do/Still no time

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

This one is for all of you that dont have to be someplace at sometime (no job, no school, no strict schedule in anyway).

I noticed that the worst way to feel pressed by time is to do absolutely nothing, the only times in my life that i felt that i actually had time to do stuff where the times that i had to do so much shit.

Its funny but time seems to be a game of accomplishment, only when you do something you evaluate it and use whats left of it.

To tell you the truth thats the reason why time was invented, not as a fact but as a scale.

Counting time means that at the same time you count things that happen, otherwise--when time just passes--its as abstract as it can get.

When you're sitting on your ass excessivly you either think what you could be doing or what others do at the same moment.

When you have things to do you just think how will you fit em all in the best possible way.

Thats an interesting gap there, on the one hand, when you concider time as a fact, you aint got time...you just grow old along with everything else. And on the other, when you concider time as a limit you struggle to keep up.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

for having nothing to do you sure seem to have some philisophical insights into time.....

but yeah , that whole no job , no school , no schedule thing is mee , plus i just moved so i also have no friends nor do i know where anything is .......so i sit on my ass and do nothing pretty much all day , or i go play ball at these ghetto hoops.........oh well fuck life

Guest imported_Tesseract

Having to do something is a whole different story that actually doing things. Thats the whole point.

soemtimes i wish i had no school or no job. i hate school and work it makes me hate the world.die school die burn ...oh sorry got carried away ahh well i take shoes and clothes from my work so i get my manager back for being such a fag

Well as for me I took the semester off and don't have a job.

I wake up late and go to sleep late.

I do think you get more done when you have to do more things. I mean you hurry up and do everything you gotta do, then feel good about all the things you accomplished. But when you have no time restraints and nothing to do you tend to put off shit shit then rush around at the last minute thus accomplishing very little.

I don't think I made sense...

Archived