"Nifty Industrial Marker"

Dick Quickwood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 weeks later...

sharpie has some industrial markers too, they write on oily and wet surfaces.. i picked a couple up about a week ago, they write really nice. it's still the same felt innards, but the ink mixture is a bit different, the smell isn't as harsh. it comes out a little more solid than usual. i like em pretty well.

• 3 weeks later...

DUDE, seriously.. just go hit up somewhere with it.. if it disapears or it's rubbed off.. who gives a shit. about two weeks ago i took my little bro's hulk drawing marker, didnt say permanent, but didnt say WASHABLE either... so i tried it outside, its washable, but i still got a tag up in a nice dry spot...

I use to have an industrail marker like that. I loved it the nib was hard enough to write on concrete and not destroy it. My marker had an orange tube thought and it came in more that balck it also came in like opaque colors. I just cant figure out were to get em though cause the one i had is used in construction and i got from one of my friends dad.