new-b need opinions ..

craola_one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

first off, i can only see 2 images, and those are the last 2.

from what i can tell your stuff isnt too bad.

and now prepare to get your soul eaten by other poeple becuase craola is the name of a writter who is by no means toy and is really good. so...change your name. now.

looks like your an art student to me...but there are a couple things in graf you need to figutre out and learn...structure is a big one...you need to learn it, expand upon it, and figure out different styles with it. also you need to relize that unless your shit is clean, it isnt gonna be considered good...i dont care if you have ill ass letters with a ill ass fill if everything is drippen everywere and its real sloppy it isnt gonna get too many props...the sooner you relize that the better...keep trying tho...youll get it

yo kid, this is the INTERNET, ive seen that shit before. there aint a thing you can hide on this website. theres a GRIP of fools on this website, so anything you bite? chances are someone either knows the kid you bit, or has seen the shit you have bitten. come on now man. your shit changes up too much for it to be your work, the difference between the two i can actually see is so imense, id be a complete idiot to believe you didnt bite. going from that first..shit, to a loomit lookin knock-off, and then doze. stop writing now.