Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

new-b need opinions ..

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by craola_one, Aug 18, 2005.

1. craola_one

craola_one New Jack

i need some critiques... i need opinions.. im a new-b to the forum..these are some styles ive been working on... vote your favorite one

craola1 futuristic
    [​IMG]

craola1 new
    [​IMG]

craola1
    [​IMG]

craola1 3d
    [​IMG]

doze 3d (old tag name)
    [​IMG]

2. Euro

Euro New Jack

first off, i can only see 2 images, and those are the last 2.

from what i can tell your stuff isnt too bad.

and now prepare to get your soul eaten by other poeple becuase craola is the name of a writter who is by no means toy and is really good. so...change your name. now.

3. Flayed God X

Flayed God X Member

Hmm there is already a Craola out there, there is a doze as well, you really need to take graffiti seriously and learn your history. And learn simples while your at it

4. fuckum

fuckum Member

looks like your an art student to me...but there are a couple things in graf you need to figutre out and learn...structure is a big one...you need to learn it, expand upon it, and figure out different styles with it. also you need to relize that unless your shit is clean, it isnt gonna be considered good...i dont care if you have ill ass letters with a ill ass fill if everything is drippen everywere and its real sloppy it isnt gonna get too many props...the sooner you relize that the better...keep trying tho...youll get it

5. tron>>dvs

tron>>dvs New Jack

damn your handstyle is sick, its like ive never seen anything like it before in my life...

ps. if your going to bite someone and claim it as your own, you'll never get anywhere...

6. MeMycelph

MeMycelph New Jack

:hatred: dont bite famous writers, you asshole.

7. gren1 bnc

gren1 bnc Senior Member

just dont bite at all!

8. 5003

5003 New Jack

Graffiti is dead!!!!

9. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

yo kid, this is the INTERNET, ive seen that shit before. there aint a thing you can hide on this website. theres a GRIP of fools on this website, so anything you bite? chances are someone either knows the kid you bit, or has seen the shit you have bitten. come on now man. your shit changes up too much for it to be your work, the difference between the two i can actually see is so imense, id be a complete idiot to believe you didnt bite. going from that first..shit, to a loomit lookin knock-off, and then doze. stop writing now.

10. Tough Love

Tough Love Senior Member

u suck
    theres already a craola out there
    listen to KISS

11. sleaz

sleaz New Jack

Your style reminds me of one of my old homies. Okes77...hmm, oh well.

12. bombardierone

bombardierone Member

YOU NAME IT JUST AS EFFECTIVE A NORMAL BRANDS AND ONLY HALF THE PRICE

13. bombardierone

bombardierone Member

14. sleaz

sleaz New Jack

No...he's just another generic.