Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
craola_one

new-b need opinions ..

i need some critiques... i need opinions.. im a new-b to the forum..these are some styles ive been working on... vote your favorite one

craola1 futuristic

CrAoLa_FuTuRiStIc_by_doze_ifk.jpg

craola1 new

CRAOLA_NEW_by_doze_ifk.jpg

craola1

craolaUno_by_doze_ifk.jpg

craola1 3d

cRaOLa_3d_by_doze_ifk.jpg

doze 3d (old tag name)

work_in_proggress_by_doze_ifk.jpg

first off, i can only see 2 images, and those are the last 2.

from what i can tell your stuff isnt too bad.

and now prepare to get your soul eaten by other poeple becuase craola is the name of a writter who is by no means toy and is really good. so...change your name. now.

Hmm there is already a Craola out there, there is a doze as well, you really need to take graffiti seriously and learn your history. And learn simples while your at it

looks like your an art student to me...but there are a couple things in graf you need to figutre out and learn...structure is a big one...you need to learn it, expand upon it, and figure out different styles with it. also you need to relize that unless your shit is clean, it isnt gonna be considered good...i dont care if you have ill ass letters with a ill ass fill if everything is drippen everywere and its real sloppy it isnt gonna get too many props...the sooner you relize that the better...keep trying tho...youll get it

damn your handstyle is sick, its like ive never seen anything like it before in my life...

ps. if your going to bite someone and claim it as your own, you'll never get anywhere...

yo kid, this is the INTERNET, ive seen that shit before. there aint a thing you can hide on this website. theres a GRIP of fools on this website, so anything you bite? chances are someone either knows the kid you bit, or has seen the shit you have bitten. come on now man. your shit changes up too much for it to be your work, the difference between the two i can actually see is so imense, id be a complete idiot to believe you didnt bite. going from that first..shit, to a loomit lookin knock-off, and then doze. stop writing now.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this