1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

moving day

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by footsoldier, Jul 29, 2001.

1. footsoldier

footsoldier 12oz Senior Member

moving day

Discussion started by footsoldier - Jul 29, 2001

well right now i should be moving boxes on my porch but insted im on this thing bitching. moving is the biggest pain in the ass, some of you people have gotta know what im talkin about.

footsoldier - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  2. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega 12oz Veteran Member

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega - Replied Jul 29, 2001

The only time I moved I was a new born so I don't remember moving, but I help my friend move, it is a pain in the ass. Boxes suck.

I'm a little nervous, I may have to move, my dad is unemployed and He is thinking of this job overseas. I Wouldn't mind living in Europe. He said there were two jobs he was looking into, one was in London, that's cool, I enjoy London. But the other is in Amsterdam, I've never bin to Amsterdam, but all I have to say is, Hash bars.

------------------
    Girls suck.

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  3. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Jul 29, 2001

tomorrow i pack up my car and drive 3000 miles, drop the stuff off, then drive for another ten hours to UP. from cali to montreal in one shot. cry me a river [​IMG]

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  4. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

T.T Boy - Replied Jul 29, 2001

your driving from cali to mmontreal in 10 hours? can i borrow your rocket ship sometime?

oh wait, nevermind..... i get it.

[This message has been edited by T.T Boy (edited 07-29-2001).]

T.T Boy - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  5. imported_SecretAgentX9 - Replied Jul 29, 2001

my roommate is leaving as we speak.. au revoir! bon voyage!

6. JSUN

JSUN Guest

JSUN - Replied Jul 29, 2001

yo footy..

what's your new number..

e-mail it to me.

7. dr. frink one

dr. frink one 12oz Elite Member

dr. frink one - Replied Jul 30, 2001

I have moved 13 times. Welcome to my life

dr. frink one - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  8. tow up from tha flow up !

tow up from tha flow up ! 12oz Member

tow up from tha flow up ! - Replied Jul 30, 2001

Moving is a pain in the ass, but it does give you high motivation to clean everything and throw away anything you don't need. I always feel bad for asking other people to help me move though. Can't afford the company movers, and can't move black marble furniture pieces myself, but I always think 'if i hate this so much WITH the insentive of moving... how much does this person helping out with no motivation or money hate this (and probably me) right now?'.

------------------
    PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

tow up from tha flow up ! - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages: