moving day

footsoldier

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The only time I moved I was a new born so I don't remember moving, but I help my friend move, it is a pain in the ass. Boxes suck.

I'm a little nervous, I may have to move, my dad is unemployed and He is thinking of this job overseas. I Wouldn't mind living in Europe. He said there were two jobs he was looking into, one was in London, that's cool, I enjoy London. But the other is in Amsterdam, I've never bin to Amsterdam, but all I have to say is, Hash bars.

------------------

Girls suck.

Moving is a pain in the ass, but it does give you high motivation to clean everything and throw away anything you don't need. I always feel bad for asking other people to help me move though. Can't afford the company movers, and can't move black marble furniture pieces myself, but I always think 'if i hate this so much WITH the insentive of moving... how much does this person helping out with no motivation or money hate this (and probably me) right now?'.

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

Archived