Morrissey LIVE!

Guest Ginger Bread Man

Guest Ginger Bread Man

so he is touring again. anyone going to his shows in LA or NYC? they are all sold out unfortunately for anyone who would like to go. Im thinking of flying out to LA for it. anyone else going to be there? MOZ FANS OF THE WORLD UNITE. HAHAHAHA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Ginger Bread Man

i was happy in the haze of a drunken hour but heaven knows im miserable now. i was loking for a job and then i found a job o but heaven knows im miserable now. in my life owhy do spend valuable time on people who do not care if i LIVE OR DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

what she asked of me at the end of the day, CALIGULA would have BLUSH....

i can recite 90% of his lyrics if not all verbatim. mostly smiths though waaaaaay HARD musik.

im glad to know mental invalid is a reformed ass.

but frankly mr shankly since you asked your a flatulant pain in the arse i want to live but i want to love. i want to catch something that i might be ashamed of....

Guest Ginger Bread Man

...take me out tonight take me anywhere i do not care i do not care. and in a darkened underpass i thought o god my chance has come at last but then a strange fear gripped me and i just couldnt pass....

Archived