Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

MLB ALL-STAR Game Ends In a Tie. A Tie?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Pistol, Jul 10, 2002.

1. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Did anyone else see this shit? A fucking tie? Bud Selig the commisioner called the game in extra innings because they ran out of pitchers. Suck it up you fags. Pitch and extra few innings and be a man. fuck pitch counts.

all this when steroids and a pending strike is mostly likely happening in August. Thanks Bud and you fucking dipshit managers for not doing your job.

Too bad not too many people on 12oz are into sports or baseball.

2. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

http://www.austinchronicle.com/issues/vol17/issue43/screens.TVeye.gif'>
    There's no ties in baseball.

3. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

im a huge hockey fan.
    never really one for baseball. wasnt agressive enough for me.

4. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

well, I was gonna ask about the non-existance of a tie rule in baseball but... Bud Selig is such a fuckin genius, actually, MLB is a genius' game these days, everyone get ready for the big strike!!!

5. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

That's because you've never played Thunder Ball!
    see: Upright Citizens Brigade

6. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

you shoulda seen us play Base Brawl, it's a pretty rad sport...

7. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

I used to be really good at baseball and followed it extensively. This year i didnt even know when the all star game was? But if i was watching and it ended in a tie id be pissed 2. Thats some bullshit. I know some of those outfielders can throw some pitches

8. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

if they strike again this year... it will be the nail in the coffin for some of the struggling teams.
    I follow the politics.

9. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

Man, I really hope they don't. I wonder what Selig is up to? Surely he couldn't be so stupid...last night was the second tie game in All-Star history (MLB). The first was 'cuz of rain. Not because Bud Selig had to go home and cry into a broken mirror asking God for forgiveness and to lift the shame and curse of his erectile dysfunction and lust for little boys.

Baseball is great. Really. I don't wan't another strike to happen. I'm already worried about the Jays folding.

10. crso

crso Senior Member

i wanted to see the game continue also ....but understood where they were coming from..as far as pitch counts where concerned.:cool:

11. crso

crso Senior Member

hey Pistol i'm with you ..as far as huge baseball fan's are concerned....go ASTROS!:cool:

12. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

let them play! let them play! let them play! let them play! let them play! let them play! let them play! let them play! let them play! let them play!

13. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

14. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

15. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist